Pikal Parer

crickets are indeed chirping on this one....:D :eek: :p

I haven't forgotten about it - just need to finish what I'm working on before I can start this one.

:thumbup:

Dan

I would also be interested in picking up one of these if you do a run of them. Just out of interest do you have any idea what kind of price you'd get for these?

I think this would go great with a BushMaster in a double sheath w/ fire rod loop. For times when you might just need to peel and apple or something while you're out there...

I'd be in for one of these! There are all sorts of whole apples threatening my well-being! :-D

crickets are indeed chirping on this one....:D :eek: :p

I haven't forgotten about it - just need to finish what I'm working on before I can start this one.

Dan

So, are you done yet with whatever less important projects you are working on? :D

unfortunately not yet. So much to do!!! It's great having lots of work, but makes it really hard for me to time everything right. Ugh....

Dan

looking like next year now, Ranger. Just have too much on my plate.

Did you see there are already Chinese knock-offs of this design on the web?

looking like next year now, Ranger. Just have too much on my plate.

Did you see there are already Chinese knock-offs of this design on the web?

Please keep us informed, I would like a pair of these.

Thank you Dan!

Last edited:
Really nice.

By the way, I recently received a Scout in 3V. What a fantastic little knife: just outstanding design and execution, with absolutely nothing that does not need to be there and everything that does.

If any of you are thinking of getting a knife from Koster, do not hesitate.

Just bringing this back up to the top see if your schedule is allowing these in the near future?

I'm still not happy with the design and too overwhelmed with everything else.

But that said, Ranger1 - I will make you one regardless of whether or not I put this back into production. You too, ElCabre. Sound fair?

I'm still not happy with the design and too overwhelmed with everything else.

But that said, Ranger1 - I will make you one regardless of whether or not I put this back into production. You too, ElCabre. Sound fair?

Daniel,
This is certainly gracious of you, considering your workload and your schedule. PM sent...

Thank You.

Only just spotted this design for the first time. I would've loved this blade for travelling as well, a lot of use tends to be food prep anyway. Many years ago I spent a few years working in a big kitchen, the knives we used were paring knives, big chef's knives and an occasional bread knife. For travel I think a similar set up of a Monster Nessie with a Pikal Parer would work great! :)
I would definitely go with the straight edge and I would personally prefer 3V..
Hoping that this design will go into production someday.

Back