• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PIRANHA VIRUS/BM 6800BK AUTO APB/HK SCORCH/SPYDE AUTONOMY

Hey Guys --

Listing tonight the following below: Please no trades or low ball offers. All knives are NIB and never used and have been kept in climate controlled safe since purchase. Handled upon receipt and then to take pics, but never carried or used to cut anything. If you require more pictures to clarify something specific, please let me know. No returns please. Paypal users G&S 4% addl, F&F N/C. Priority Signature shipping in the CONUS flat $12. If you want insurance, let me know prior to payment. Email is guaranteed contact as the new forum is giving some users (especially ME) issues receiving notification of messages. Email is (microtech@nym.hush.com)

PIRANHA VIRUS - RED TACTICAL PLAIN BLACK BLADE - $110 (nice opening action!) SOLD - THANKS ANDREW
BENCHMADE AUTO APB 6800BK - $195 (selling for $255 at Blade HQ) SOLD
HK SCORCH 14975SBK DUAL ACTION BLACK COMBO EDGE (discontinued) $95 (D/A slide the scale and WHOMP out it comes)
SPYDERCO AUTONOMY C165GSBBK Black SPyderedge Blade (discontinued) $175 (opens like a BEAST!!) SOLD

Pictures here (some are out of order, Imgur is flaky tonight): http://imgur.com/a/x9zP3

Last edited:
Back