Plain Edge D2 Extreme?

Why not? To the best of my knowledge this knife has not been offered in plain edge. I don't like combo edges but would otherwise buy this knife in a split second. Can we get a plain edged variant?

Let's hear it fellas? Who want to see this knife in plain edge and who would be a buyer if they did it. Let your voices be heard!!!!!!!!

Had one, I really liked the knife but hated the serrations, hence I no longer have the knife.

Stupid of them to offer any expensive knife without a plain edge version. I know that hardly anyone willing to spend that on a knife chooses combo edge.

Last edited:
i'd buy one for sure. i also hate combo edges. fully serrated or plain. none of this mix and match business.

If we are going to dream, let's dream big!

Lose the D2, lose the coating, and scrap the combo edge.

Build the Extreme out of AEB-L steel. Let the steel shine with no coating, and no serrations, and save some steps in the process.

If we are going to dream, let's dream big!

Lose the D2, lose the coating, and scrap the combo edge.

Build the Extreme out of AEB-L steel. Let the steel shine with no coating, and no serrations, and save some steps in the process.

:thumbup:

Sounds pretty awesome... but in all honesty, I'll take it in D2 w/o serrations in a heartbeat. Leather (or micarta!) handle too. And while you're at it KaBar, how about the 1271 w/o serrations and with a leather (or micarta!) handle as well.

I'd buy them both!

D2, AEB-L, S30V......
they're all good (and Kabar has current production knives made from S30V)

D2, AEB-L, S30V......
they're all good (and Kabar has current production knives made from S30V)

Just a little correction, that current ones are from S35VN.
Those Snody's Boss/Big Boss and Snake Charmer and also EK101/102

I am on board for S30V or D2.

If we are getting creative, I would love a USN Mark1 in D2 also.

For now, let's just get a run of those D2 extremes in plain edge. :D

Back