Important Info! Rules for S&S - Please read before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiah

Pit Bull Appreciation Society
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Figured I'd edit this post with some additional points for clarification.

------------------------
Custom work

If you are looking to have a custom sheath made, there are a couple of ways to go about it.

- Visit the "Wanted-Knifemaker/Craftsman/Related Services" forum and start a thread with details on what you're looking for. Craftsman members can see all threads in that forum (though you may not) and can respond to requests.

- Visit the "Sheath Makers and Such of Blade Forums" thread and see if anyone seems to be making what you're looking for, then contact them privately to discuss work.

Please don't post requests for custom work in the Sheaths & Such forum. They will be moved.

-------------------------
Memberships

If you make money from sales of things you post here, you need a Knifemaker/Craftsman/Service Provider membership if those posts can be seen as a means to draw sales.

Posting links to a business site, having a business name as a username, posting pics of your business branding, ect are considered advertising. Should be pretty apparent.

--------------------------
Sales

Sheaths and Such is a discussion forum. Direct advertising goes in the Exchange. Makers are obviously free and encouraged to post pics of their work, but sales need to be done in the appropriate forum or privately.

"Here are a couple pics of something I've made ..." or such in response to a question is fine. Starting a thread to say "These are available now on my website!", not so much. I think most understand the balance we try to keep, but just adding it as a point of reference.

Any questions, please feel free to contact myself or Leatherman or start a thread in Tech Support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back