PLEASE READ: No longer taking orders

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
I am not going to be taking any new orders until further notice. Anyone who currently has an order, your order will be fulfilled. I've thought about this for a long time and feel it's in my best interest to do this. I have a new business plan that will simplify my knifemaking business and take pressure off of me. I will be making knives and posting them for sale and will still be running specials every month. The April special still stands and PSK knives can be ordered. Thanks for your understanding and support.
Scott

Last edited:
Like I said on the other forum, I'm personally a little bummed, but happy for you as a friend. From everything I've seen with other knifemakers doing this it should definitely simplify things and reduce stress. Which in the end might leave more time for get togethers!

Wow, glad I got my order in already! But glad for you that your business is moving forward to the next level...

Thanks guys. Cashmore, no worries there will be plenty of knives made with 3V. I may be dropping a couple of steels mainly D2. Possibly S7 since I'm now working with 3V. There will definately be some Big Boar Tuskers and standard Tuskers in 3V. Plus this gives me a chance to work on new things.
Scott

Scott, I wish you all the success in the world! I have to admit I am a little bummed as well because I was starting to save for a Deer Creek in 3V. Again, I wish you all the best.

Yeah I really enjoyed being able to communicate with Scott on projects, but I'm sure the stuff he's going to put up for sale is going to be stellar

Scott,

I am happy for you!

I know and appreciate how challenging it can be to maintain perspective and balance amidst everything life throws at a person.

Here's hoping this new business model gets you where you need to be.

Take care.

-Stan

Thanks again everyone for the support. Just want everyone to know that I will be making knives is various ways as far as materials. I've been at this for 10 years and have very good idea of what my customer base is looking for. So no worries and remember, no wait if you see something you would like to have.
Scott

I am also glad i got mine in under the wire (thanks). I will be looking for your knives for sale in the exchange. Wishing you much success.

I am also glad i got mine in under the wire (thanks). I will be looking for your knives for sale in the exchange. Wishing you much success.

Your knife is almost finished. I think you'll be pleased. As far as posting knives for sale, I won't be posting them on the forums. Instead I will start a thread, make it a sticky with a direct link to my online store. That is where knives will be available for purchase.
Scott

Wanted to add that I hope to have some knives in the store sometime in May. If I have any left over from the Blade show, they will be added to the store inventory in June.
Scott

Your knife is almost finished. I think you'll be pleased. As far as posting knives for sale, I won't be posting them on the forums. Instead I will start a thread, make it a sticky with a direct link to my online store. That is where knives will be available for purchase.
Scott

very good. thanks Scott.

Sweet.... also glad i got my order in on time. Best of luck! :thumbup:

Back