Please send smoke and prayers for Bigbore577 and his family

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
I got call from Bigbore577 wife and sad news is Bigbore passed away yesterday.
I am so sadden with this news.
Please send smoke and prayers for Bigbore and his family.

I'm speechless. I had no idea. We emailed frequently.........

Feel like a big kick in my stomach here.

Much smoke and prayers for his family. Poor guy has been through so much.

I sent an email to BigBores address in hopes his wife or family will read it.

I offered any assistance of any kind that we as a group or personally could provide. I also requested a recent photo to share.

We all chat and carry on, most of us not having a clue what anybody else looks like. I think it would be nice to see the man we all already miss.

I'll keep you posted if I get a response. I also shared the same info with Yangdu in case she calls again.

Maybe pic with his son Jonathan he always spoke proudly, think BB would like us remembering them together.

Last edited:
Wow. I only know Bigbore from our forum here. Still if you could see me swearing and my hair standing up in the neck you'd know it hit.
My thoughts are with his family.

Oh my...I'm stunned and saddened. He was such a massive part of our little family.

Smoke up for a swift journey to a better place.

Dear Friends & Family,

It saddens me to announce the sudden death of my beloved husband, Jay McGinn. He died yesterday in our home. Please see the link below regarding his memorial service.

I am asking if you have any photos of Jay, please email them to me.

Please help me share this very sad & tragic news.

~ Jaye-Ann

Below you will find the link to the Life Tributes page on our website.

http://www.morizzofuneralhome.com/obituaries/James-Jay-Mcginn/

Feel free to forward this link to anyone you wish. We also recommend that you share this information with your Facebook account by clicking on the Facebook logo located just below the picture, on the left hand side of the notice.

This Life Tributes page will make it easy for all to share memories, photos and videos; memories only last if you take the time to share them.

I don't know what to say :(

A real loss for the H.I. community. BB was one of the good guys.

Rest in peace brother Bigbore, truly a loss for our little family here. Im deeply saddened, may his family find peace in this time.

OMG....I am saddened by this news, Jay was a very nice person, I've never met him, but we've emailed back and forth and sent things to each other here and there over the short time I've known him.

Smoke and prayers up for him and his family, may they find peace in his passing, and I am sure BB is in a place where he will find peace, and is reunited with his beloved son.

Happy trails brother!

I am very sorry to hear this news. I would have liked to have known Bigbore better. He was a great participant here and many of us have been enriched by his interactions.

I almost can't believe it. This came so unexpectedly. Sad every time we lose a friend.

Back