• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Po-boy Enzo Birk --- $220 CAD

All payments are to be Paypal or EMT. Packages are sent via Express/Priority with tracking. If you feel I misrepresented an item, I will gladly refund you when the item returns to me in same condition. You will have within 3 days of arrival to your door to decide (and return postage will be on your dime).

To be 100% clear - shipping is from Canada. Prices are OBRO and include shipping:

Album: https://imgur.com/a/DLisa

Glamor Shot: https://imgur.com/a/tEPnw

------------------

Po-Boy Enzo Birk 75 :

- Blade Length: ~2 7/8"

- Cutting-edge: ~2 7/8"

- OAL: 7"

- Blade Steel: CPM s30v

- Grind: Scandi

- Lock: Liner Lock

- Weight: 3.7 oz

-------------------

wcNFSSR.jpg

mOqaEs6.jpg

Started life as a C.F. Birk and was sent to Steve Kyle for a Poboy conversion. Beadblasted Ti/clip and natural canvas micarta grips makes one helluva knife. This thing is as smooth as lightning on the thumb studs with zero play. Lockup is a bit late, but it came to me new in box at 60% and has settled it and not moved since. Only criticism I have is the blade retention is more mild then I like, though I won't consider it weak. Light snail trails on the clip and bolster

I have zero issues with the knife itself, and as much as I love it, I'm just not picking it up out of my box, and I've no use for safe queens.

I have about $342 CAD invested in it, and you get the benefit of my stubbornness. Comes with all the original parts, box and papers.

Asking: **$160USD --- $220CAD** to me - includes Shipping and Fees.

------------------

Hoping to shake loose:

- Po-boy Emersons +/- Cash
- Modified productions + Cash
- Maybe a Custom Wharncliff Slipjoint
- Wharncliffe's are cool too, as are front flippers

I'll always listen to trades, but don't be surprised if I say no thanks!

-Ryan

Back