Post up your Fletcher Knives!

_dsc2105.jpg

now that's a photo!

Anyone have a pic of a Pocket Kilo and a Pocket Kilo II together? They look like awesome EDC blades that are bomb proof! Just wondering about the differences.

Thanks Dylan!

Last edited:
We took this picture of the Hatchula III during our cold and rainy hike around the lake yesterday. This knife is simply incredible! It's ergonomics are spectacular, it's light, it chops and cuts beautifully, offers great hand and finger positioning, and it carry's extremely well for a large knife. Dylan's Hatchula III is my new favorite knife.

16bjcht.jpg

Thank you, Kris! You should definitively consider adding one to your wonderful collection.

Recent Delta 5 acquisition along with a custom made Heber sheath:

IMG_7097_zpspqkauauh.jpg

If you haven't yet tried out the fantastic ergonomics of Dylan's work you're missing out on something special !

Prom, nice picture. That's a great looking setup, thanks for your business.

After much toing and froing over which 3" blade model to go for, I eventually opted for the 24/7. Loving it! Pictured here at the old Marine station in Tustin CA where I'm working in one of the old blimp hangars. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426361169.959017.jpg

After much toing and froing over which 3" blade model to go for, I eventually opted for the 24/7. Loving it! Pictured here at the old Marine station in Tustin CA where I'm working in one of the old blimp hangars. View attachment 524137

Sweet! I can't wait to get my hands on a 24/7 and I dig that handle color!!

Back