Post up your Fletcher Knives!

Sorry, no in-hand pics, however, we did take The Vogler with us on our trip to South Beach this week. There is something about the sensuous curves on this knife that give it a dramatic profile.

By Day:

WP_20170321_023_zpsttqtnfmt.jpg

By night:

IMG_0859_zpspdhwxxx3.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised to find that an existing stacked leather sheath that was crafted by Heber fit the Vogler perfectly:

WP_20170321_022_zpsrx8ywgdz.jpg

WP_20170321_020_zpsop5sxnjt.jpg

Speaking of sensuous lines, the mini bar at our hotel offered a unique item that I had never seen offered before........perhaps its a South Beach thing:

IMG_0856_zpssfsek99p.jpg

The contents label on the back of the tin listed: a tube of personal lubricant, 2 ribbed condoms and a mini vibrator. One thing for sure, the Vogler fit right in with all the curves we saw on the beach :D

Haha! Sounds like that kit should be labeled the "Skip the Romance, Get Busy Kit!"

But back to the knives...

So Peter, just out of curiosity, what other Fletchers are you comparing it to in terms of comfort. I'm intrigued by the Vogler (it's a cool looking knife), but when I look at it I can't help but wonder how it could more comfortable than my BOXL or Zivug.

Kris:

My current collection includes the following models: Pro 6-5, 24-7, Delta 5, Bush Operator I & II, Delta Recurve, Esteban II and Zivug. These were my points of reference. The enhancements are a function of the facets on the handle, as well as, the finger grooves which taken together serve to minimize lateral rotation of the handle. At first glance you may think that the finger grooves would limit grip options, however, Dylan managed to position them so that your fingers find different grooves depending on the grip being applied. The end result is a very confident grip and a powerful cutting stroke. The enhanced guard also comes into play when you slide your thumb forward in the depression on the spine. Your hand feels that its been locked onto the handle......in a good way. Hope this makes sense and serves to clarify my previous comments.

"Hand feel" is obviously very subjective based on the size & proportion of a user's hands, not to mention preferred grip. All I can say is that this handle design really works for me, along with the overall lines of the knife. As you mentioned......it's a cool looking blade for sure !

Peter

Great peice of work. Thank you Mr. Fletcher for the best tool I own! Sorry I clogged the page with the same shot but I had to show off all the details. This will be passed down for generations. Thanks again.

Delta MKII CMP154
Bloodwood

Clog all you want! LOL! I love all these pictures. I'm glad you guys like these knives as much as I do!

Haven't made the chicken Paprikas yet but the Karniboro has not sat idle one day, the Mrs was makin' some kind of pineapple dinner biscuits and I was attacked by the pineapple and made short work of de-animating it and insuring it would never attack anyone again. ;)

2KhM0Fe.jpg

8fWznO3.jpg

JUST IN!!! my TS4, Pro 6-5 and 24/7 EDC Fletcher knives. WOW!! I really like these. Great EDC carries. Dylan was kind enough to sign the shipment box (very cool) and Robert at Fiddleback Outpost hooked me up with lanyards for all plus some cool beads on the TS4. A nice touch!! Plus I had to use the Epic Wipe to clean my chin up! LOL. :p

aKYCZ3W.jpg

Took my wife up to Amelia Island for our anniversary celebration......the Vogler came along for the ride & got to play on the beach.

BR2GRa4.jpg

5XpMRGG.jpg

nYiEv6O.jpg

The way the handle on this knife indexes in your hand is pure Fletcher magic !

Back