post you knife photos

ZT0200 and stripped BK2 assaulting a beer can

4085469532_25b7d43c82_b.jpg

Last edited:
Snapped this earlier this year thought the pict turned out nice:)
US issue CS-34 Lineman pouch with pliers and a Camillus TL 29 Pocket Knife
US issue Cattaraugus 225 Q Combat Knife
1915 German Seitengewehr 98/05 New Model (used in WW1 & 2)
My 1942 Reissue Brass Zippo
Couldnt fit my Brown Corcoran Jump boots in the picture:( or they'd be in there too!
ivan

ww2items2.jpg

That MD is gorgeous.

Wolf,

I really like that OD boonie hat. It looks like it has a stiff brim, which should hold it's shape better. Where did you get it?

I bought it at a local army-navy surplus store. It does indeed have a nice stiff brim. I don't know what brand name it is as it doesn't have a label inside; all it has is the standard military tag inside telling you what it is and the size & laundry instructions.

I'm not, like, tacticool and stuff. Most of my gear is plain old OD green and that's how I like it.

I bought it at a local army-navy surplus store. It does indeed have a nice stiff brim. I don't know what brand name it is as it doesn't have a label inside; all it has is the standard military tag inside telling you what it is and the size & laundry instructions.

I'm not, like, tacticool and stuff. Most of my gear is plain old OD green and that's how I like it.

Thanks for the info. I prefer OD to all the camo patterns.

I need a hat like that with a stiffer brim.

Theese are the very traditional and ancient knive for weapon, it's called "Kujang", this knives are from East Java, Indonesia, Asia. Indonesia is the origin country that "karambit" came from

Long time ago this weapon was a symbol to, it presenting the moment of the kid/boy being a teenager....

P9270024.jpg

P9270030.jpg

P9270033.jpg

The handle made from wood but Im not sure about the blade material . . . . .

Thanks, I really enjoy the feedback :thumbup:

Hi!

Here are some of my knives:

Modified "Fahrtenmesser"
ratz_.jpg

Two Kitchen-Knives, modified for throwing:
fleisch_wicklung.jpg

fleisch_scheide.jpg

kuebo1.jpg

Selfmade
mit_lanyard.jpg

Simmi

Hi!

And a few others of my collection:

Linder Scorpion
simmi_2.jpg

Little throwing knife
wurf.jpg

Pseudo Bayonet
ak47.jpg

Another selfmade
outdoor.jpg

Doc Simmi

Nice knives everyone. A tip for Mountainman 38, thread a section of flexible wire throught the outside brim of your boonie. That way you can form a boonie to whatever shape you want and it will stay.

Back