Post your CRK carry knife for today.

I was up early prepping for a Sunday morning meeting with a long-time client and her architect son. I figured handsome and finely made would be the right carry when I headed out today. These two ended up staying out of sight, but I was definitely dressed for success.

mnGz3Kr.jpg

WkNattf.jpg

Working over in the shop today repairing an antique cane-leg stool for a remodeling client. She asked me to fix it about a year-and-a-half ago when we were finishing up at her place. She said there was no rush, really, and never said a word until I bumped into her a couple weeks ago. I cut out the broken sections at the top and glued in Dutchmen which I'll shape in tomorrow.

The little guy is my Buck Adrenalin work beater. Busted off and re-ground twice, it's great for getting in tight spots with a wet rag to clean up squeeze-out, light/tight prying, scraping, or other close-quarters abuse. The large 21 CF is probably my favorite work-carry and is excellent for paring and stuff like cleaning up the shoulders on cuts. I run a straight 20 ps edge-bevel on this one and keep it wicked sharp.

dojKagq.jpg

90N9hYl.jpg

Back