Post your NWA knives

NWA

This will be a place for all who have got one of my knives to post a pic of it and post some thoughts on your knife or knives. Good or bad I would like to hear both sides. Or if you have any suggestions.

Thanks Nick:)

Here is a picture as I opened them at work,fresh from Nicks Box...All 01 except filet D2
IMG_0878.jpg

RC3 knife,NWA Passaround and NWA BF Survival
IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

O
IMG_1268.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

IMG_1265.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

Older pics of NWA Twins,I need to get new pictures of what I did to 'em....one has seen alot of usage and still keeps on going !!!

Last edited:
Just a few pics of the two knives that Nick made for me.

Sierra Scout and Woodsman (kind of dark though)

IMG_1672.jpg

The Scout and sheath

NWA1.jpg

Couple of pictures of the Scout, Ratweiler and Ratmandu

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

Woodsman, Swamp Rat Camp Tramp, Scrapyard SOD, ScrapMuk and StreetScrapper4
knife.jpg

Scout by itself (a little blurry)

IMG_0616.jpg

Last edited:
I believe this thread is going to be VERY bad for my wallet.... :D I'll be sure to post pics of mine here, when I get it.

Great pics guys:thumbup: Makes me happy to see you guys are still liking your knives:) I'm not really great with computers. So all of these pics you guys are posting are just fantastic. I really apreciate it.

Nick

Regretfully, this forum knife is not mine :grumpy: It is just on loan to me.

But, I still thought that I would post some pics.

IMG_3430.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3438.jpg

IMG_3441.jpg

IMG_3442.jpg

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_3457.jpg

B

Great pics Brian. I'll give ya a call in the morning. So you can pick up the hatchet.

Nick:D

You want 'em, you've got 'em!
KnifeShoot04.JPG

NWATrio_03.jpg

KnifeShoot01.JPG

NWAQuartet_01.jpg

Once I get the field knife and Stinger back from MBHanzo I'll have a few more for you. ;)

By the way, good looking pics there Brian. The guy that owns that knife must be happy to see such great looking shots. :cool:

B

To both Brians, those are some great pics! :thumbup: Love the natural Micarta NWA's too as you can tell from my sig.

I am kicking myself for selling mine.......Nick was apprehensive about making it......one of the first from .25 stock I believe.

mine188.jpg

mine187.jpg

mine184.jpg

wow.. awesome pics (Brians)folks...:eek: Nick makes some amazing knives... i really want one of those smaller EDC style knives, like the one that we passed around...:)

here's my forum knife.. i had Nick make mine with a 4 in. blade, instead of the 5 in...:) i love this thing... it's probably one of the most comfortable knives i have...
i have some more pics somewhere.. i'm going to have to search my photobucket account...

IMG_3898.jpg

Nice Mike! :thumbup: That was the knife that sealed the deal for me and got me on Nick's list; I could not get over how great it felt in my hand. I definitely have to pick up a 4" Sierra Scout like this, or a 4" TK model down the line.

Nick... I have one of your earlier models that I had you make me after seeing a couple of your knives posted here. Noticed the early Identification mark and thumb grooves. :)

I REALLY like this knife overall. The only thing I can nit-pick about (and that's really stretching) is to add a little bit of contouring to the handle shape. That would make this knife darn near perfect... if that's possible.

On w/some pics...

NWAEDCO1001.jpg

NWAEDCO1002.jpg

NWAEDCO1005.jpg

NWAEDCO1006.jpg

NWAEDCO1008.jpg

One of these days I'm going to have you make me a couple more blades. Perhaps even one for my son in the near future as he thinks the one I currently have is his anyway. :D

Thanks for posting Redsnake:thumbup: The scales are a tad thicker now. Those measured .300" thick each plus the .187 for the steel making it roughly .787" thick. They now are about .080" overall thicker at the thickest point making the contours a little more pronounced.

Tony, that handle material is Corian. I still have a whole bunch of that material too.

Thanks
Nick

Those scales are a trip..... what are they...

Tony... just like Nick said, these are a 'green' corian material. They look great I think. Almost have a digi-camo appearance in hand. :)

I have about 40 or so custom knives of all shapes and sizes... and my 11 yr old absolutely loves this one over any of my Busses, Scagels, etc... so much so that he was saving up his money back w/he was 8 so that he could get Nick to make one just like it for him. His $$ went elsewhere (as it so often does when ur a kid...) but he still loves this knife... as do I.

Thanks for the info Nick.

Hey Eric, sned me a e-mail. I think I can fix your son up with somrthing..

Nick:)

Back