Post your NWA knives

That's the Willow Leaf, Stump :thumbup:

Tony, how are you liking it after all this time?

That is still my go to belt knife when I am fishing or doing anything on the water. I just dusted it off from the long winter and it's ready to ride on my hip for this years fishing season.

Nice :thumbup: The willow leaf was your own design wasn't it?

Looks like Stump's going to need one :D

Nice :thumbup: The willow leaf was your own design wasn't it?

Looks like Stump's going to need one :D

Yes and no. I sent a design to Nick, we talked, Nick wanted to change a thing or two, and I wasn't going to stop him.

So it is Nick's design with maybe a little of my influence.

And I agree, Stump definately needs one! :)

Love the spear point blade on that one, and the sweep of the handle. I know you wanted it as your go to fishing blade, but it sure looks like it would make a sweet camp and food prep knife too :thumbup:

I know you wanted it as your go to fishing blade, but it sure looks like it would make a sweet camp and food prep knife too :thumbup:

Hmm, that's a good idea. Maybe a little thicker and a bit longer handle with a 5.5" blade. Now we're talking!

Here is my only NWA knife. As of this moment it is a one-of-a-kind. For more info and images, go to the 'Sierra Commander' thread.

SierraCmdr18-adj2LR.jpg

Muffcook

Last edited:
Yesterday I got my next NWA from my buddy Arne!!! :thumbup:

It´s a Scout - D2.

That´s a very nice knife and now I´m interested to see the difference between the D2 and the toolsteel-version!

3062393337643566.jpg

3338383634376364.jpg

3334616230646431.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a Scout with a 5" blade coming. It has been in process a while so I am sure Nick is trying to make it absolutely perfect for me. (No hurry) I'll post it when it gets here.

Back