1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Post your pet photos here!

Discussion in 'Daniel Fairly Knives' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, Nov 12, 2011.

1. trkJr

trkJr Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Gooey, You aren't far off, she listens and picks up on my verbal and non verbal cues really fast! Plus she's always with me so I'm digging that too!

2. fast14riot

fast14riot Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Finally got some decent pics of the new pup. Everyone, meet Weber...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He is roughly 8 months old, breed mix is unknown but am educated guess is Sheltie mix. He has the traits of a herder, the drive as well. Training him is going to be tough, this is the wife's dog and she has a habit of undoing all my work with dogs in about half a day! Though, it will still be easier to train the dog than to try and train the wife, lol!

-Xander

3. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2012
    That's a good lookin' mutt. Dude, you are getting pretty good with that camera.

I know exactly what you mean! Way back when I first got my male pit Taz, he would eat my ex GF shoes. She would scream and throw a fit,tell me I needed to make that dog stop eating her shoes. I told her "pick your shoes up" After about 4 pairs of expensive shoes she was perplexed at why he did not eat my shoes. I looked at her thinking REALLY???. I told her " I PICK UP MY SHOES!" I was able to train Taz to stop eating (and I do mean eating) her shoes before I could get her understand that simply picking her shoes up and putting them in the closet would have fixed the problem. :confused:

4. BLK

BLK

Mar 22, 2010
    Lol.....I'd ask her to pick her legs instead! :D

5. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    dunt you love it when your dog rolls in something dead or in poop? Goodgawd!!

6. fast14riot

Oct 27, 2010
    Lol, always makes for a fun time when you discover that after they jump into your lap!

-Xander

7. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    cha... or in your bed!!!!!!!!

8. newyork

newyork

May 9, 2010
    [​IMG]

9. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob) Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 1, 2000
    Big Kitty

[​IMG]

10. KB3AUM

KB3AUM

Jun 29, 2013
    squeekers love guitar and ham/shortwave radio GEDC4256.jpg

11. newyork

newyork

May 9, 2010
    [​IMG]

12. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    Cool stuff guys! :cool:

13. flatblackcapo

Mar 25, 2012
    [​IMG]

14. fast14riot

Oct 27, 2010
    Is that Bella? Looks like that non chalant stare of hers...

-Xander

15. flatblackcapo

Mar 25, 2012
    ^^^ It is , it is....^^^^

16. jeepsrjason

jeepsrjason

Feb 2, 2010
    Oscar! Show name (j/k) Princess Oscario Banana Hammock Poo Pants. He really is a princess!!!!

As a pup...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All grown up...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Farchyld

Farchyld

Sep 10, 2011
    Wow, he's cute!

18. newyork

newyork

May 9, 2010
    Helluva cute dog Jeep
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. sechip

sechip Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2013
    My "boy" Bandit!

photo 5 (10).jpg photo 4 (15).jpg photo 2 (19).jpg photo 1 (20).jpg

20. vonrichthofen54

vonrichthofen54

Sep 23, 2013
    This is my little girl, Tessie. She is a big baby, but at 115 pounds, she can be a very intimidating presence. She is a true gentle giant, but one can never underestimate the power or protectiveness of a Rottweiler.
    [​IMG]