Post your Promethean Knife.

Please stop in and post a knife I've made that you own! Thanks for your continued support, I want to see how those Promethean blades are holding up in use and where they have found themselves in the line of duty.

DSC00339.JPG

Salem I used your picture but you did a better job on the photo then me! Still holding that edge you put on it and I bought a pouch for it but waiting for it to arrive. You did a great job on it THANKS!!! Mark

Hey Mark, welcome to Bladeforums! Thanks for posting that. Good to hear it's being a good knife for you.
By the way I love your username. Okanogan pride all the way.

Salem, it's a pleasure to post these two...absolutely outstanding work!!

1. Quillion dagger, 52100, Koa, 8" Hollow Grind,11" Point to bolster, 16.5OA, Take-down construction.

Quillion2_8632_sized.jpg

2. The Ferrous of Them All, Take-down construction: 11" blade, 1.25 wide, 16 5/8 OA, 324 twist laminate, double 4" hollow grinds, guard forged from wrought iron and etched. The grip is a forged and welded spiral basket. 14.5 oz.

ferrous3_8880_sized_.jpg

Last edited:
I am so glad that Salem is taking orders again..so I got him to make this Santoka in W2 with a very nice hamon.
Thin cuts of left over roast beef into some fried rice...

WOW!! How cool is that! I like the design, matches the knife very well! Thanks for posting that!

looking forward to posting mine up when she's ready!

Back