Post your Ray Laconico Knives!!

My modest collection. Just received the small Jasmine, and I agree, its the perfect EDC and the smoothest flipper ever.

All I can say is that Ray makes incredible knives! Here is my Small Jasmine that I received today along with my standard sized Swedged Jasmine.

20130616_153353-1_zps8630ce78.jpg

20130616_153843-1_zpsb0816510.jpg

Im the proud owner of this Laconico, its absolutely fabulous! I have been told its neither a Jasmine nor a Slim EDC... I just call it the Laconico Awesome.

9c9bc361-cd1e-49d3-b84f-3f044de0adb5_zps85048202.jpg

Acquired this baby in a trade with member Silent Hunter Studios:
IMG_30832.JPG
[/IMG]
IMG_30932.JPG
[/IMG]
I would like to know more about the knife if anyone could enlighten me. Thanks

Last edited:
wow. that's a beaut Andster. congrats.
Thank you. I wish I could find out more about it. I was told that its a Bowie. Reminds me of a Persian type knife. When you rub your thumb across the edge it sings. Extremely sharp.

It was a one of a kind knife. It's not a bowie but you can call it what you like. It's purpose is to be a camping knife.

It was a one of a kind knife. It's not a bowie but you can call it what you like. It's purpose is to be a camping knife.
Thank you sir. I'm ecstatic that its a one of a kind. I'd like to call it the Laconico Camper if I may. The blade is a little bit long for a hunter at about 6 1/2 inches, but I feel it would be a good hunting knife due to the blade shape and the control. Awesome knife for sure!:thumbup:
IMG_3135.JPG
[/IMG]
IMG_31471.JPG
[/IMG]

^^ Super. I really hope I make the next run... Congratulations. Best looking knife around, IMO.

Back