post your using pics!

A couple of pics of the knife Christof made me. I took these today while I was out .
Picture106.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture109.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture129.jpg
[/IMG]

please let me know more about this knife dimension,tickness,price??

I'm working these in a few thicknesses. that one is the .095 thick 15N20 steel- fine slicers and sturdy blades for batoning. I've done two now in 3/16 8679M with full convex grinds. Handles, due to the profile of the rear, are pretty generous, 4.5 to 5 inches, blades have been 5 to 7 inches, which my personal preference as a woodsbumming knife being 5 inches of .095 15N20 steel and the heavier longer version being my preference for hunting and trekking in areas where you might need to worry about critter defense.

The integral guard style is really secure on those.

Send me email or PM to discuss specs and prices? :D

P2220029Medium.jpg

This was one of the pics I posted in WS&S the other day. I harvested some fatwood, and used the firesteel to make a small fire out of it.

All-
we're currently setting up a customer photos section ont he website, so if everyone who posts is cool with either quoted or anynymous photos published on the website :D holler

All-
we're currently setting up a customer photos section ont he website, so if everyone who posts is cool with either quoted or anynymous photos published on the website :D holler

I'm fine with it. I'll be getting outside more now that it's cooler, work has slowed down, and my kidneys are gtg...so, pics to come.

some website updates to check out. We'll hopefully fill in the user photos as time goes on, but there's a preliminary selection up now.

Christian's idea, Koyote Girl's coding. EXCELLENT!

Here's a shot of my new PSK, taken during its first outing - indeed, its first real user task. Which was cutting the end of a cigar while on a snowshoeing outing this past weekend. Great (sharp!) little knife, and a great sheath, too.

Jan30snowshoeing2005.jpg

All the best,

- Mike

I think that's the first time i've seen one of the blades being used as a cigar cutter!!

I put the Mills pattern skinner on my belt for my walk today. The first thought that popped in my head is 'I'm not using this knife as much as I should'. I think I'm going to rectify that!!!

fp5m6v.jpg

30j5ow9.jpg

14vsi3d.jpg

Did a couple comparisons over at the scrap yard forum. Four great knives here...the EDC and Weiner Dog (smaller Scrap Yard) are the best knives I've bought in a long while. Love them!

IMG_2513.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

My ML & Koyote took a hike with me today. Talk about a great pairing!

DSC00098.jpg

DSC00102-1.jpg

DSC00099-1.jpg

Back