Off Topic Posting pictures?

honorearth

Gold Member
So I have been having trouble posting pics since the format change, for awhile the screenshot method worked for me then after I suggested that way to other members it stopped working. Frustrating as all hell. Last night I figured out that with an app download from google app store on my Android phone I am able to resize photos to under the 2mb size limit of the forum. I just wanted to share my findings because I know others are trying to get photo posting to work..
Here is a screen shot of the app i usedScreenshot_20170527-095221.png

Thanks for sharing the workaround, but why not just use a photo hosting service like Photobucket or others? The pic quality is so much better that way and it's a simple and quick process once you have done it a time or two.

Yeah. I've only had luck posting pics here straight from my phone right when it first changed then it was back to photobucket to get it done.

Thanks for sharing the workaround, but why not just use a photo hosting service like Photobucket or others? The pic quality is so much better that way and it's a simple and quick process once you have done it a time or two.

I send pics to my email and then upload back to my phone, which resizes them appropriately, and then upload to BF. It's relatively quick and easy.

Why not just use a smaller image setting in your phone's camera, unless you are doing something with them that requires the larger images?

Back