Pouch for SAK Huntsman

I tried to search for this in the threads (made a semi attempt at least).

Where can I find a pouch for the SAK Huntsman, that has a belt clip and does not have the grommets inside that typically scratch the scales? I searched A#@%*n but didn't find anything. I looked in the sheath makers forum but nothing jumped out.

I just want something that will house my SAK on my belt, easy on easy off. Any suggestions welcomed.

I tried to search for this in the threads (made a semi attempt at least).

Where can I find a pouch for the SAK Huntsman, that has a belt clip and does not have the grommets inside that typically scratch the scales? I searched A#@%*n but didn't find anything. I looked in the sheath makers forum but nothing jumped out.

I just want something that will house my SAK on my belt, easy on easy off. Any suggestions welcomed.

Victorinox has some in their online store, but figuring out what some of them fit might require an email.

If you type in "Swiss Army Knife Pouch" on the site you mentioned, you should see the Huntsman packaged with a simple black pouch with a stamped Victorinox logo on the flap and that same pouch sold by itself (in different sizes). I have one of those that came with a Camper, though I don't know which size it is. The sides are elastic. The inside is lined with felt and covers the metal from the snap, so no worries about scratches. The clip is is wide with no exposed metal either. The one I have hasn't given me any problems, but the reviews are pretty mixed there. Also, it's made in China so not sure why it says otherwise in the description. Might be worth a look if you're looking for something inexpensive.

Back