• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$180 UTX-85 S/E - Satin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for looking.

I would like to sell my UTX-85, single edge, satin blade, in Elmax steel.

I purchased it new from the HQ in January while overseas. I opened it in July, fired it maybe ten times, and put it away. It has not cut anything, ever. I had it in my pocket around the house, not clipped, for a couple hours, and that is it. It is new, please see the attached photos. Includes the box, and everything that came inside the box.

Please, Continental U.S.A. only, must be 18 or older, and please know your knife laws.

$200, flat - includes free shipping, insurance, and no PayPal costs.image_08.jpgimage_07.jpgimage_06.jpgimage_05.jpgimage_04.jpgimage_03.jpgimage_02.jpgimage_01.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Lucas. Nice LUDTs, but I need funds for some bike parts. I leave again next week so, I will try to sell it again next year. Good luck. Thanks to those for looking. Best to all.

Thanks Lucas, but, it is new, and, I think $180 is a very fair price. Thank you though, and, again, good luck with your LUDTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back