• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - PRICE DROP XM-24 Battle Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBB2

Gold Member
SOLD I have a battle black XM-24, 20CV harpoon spanto, with blue G10 scale available. The knife is awesome, just too big to see much actual use for me, so I am letting it go. Comes with the box, card, peanuts, and an extra set of stonewashed handle nuts for some reason. It is a triway knife, currently on bearings, but no other triway parts are included. It appears like new to me, but I am not the first owner so can't say for sure. Asking SOLD $650 or best reasonable offer, PPFF or other fee free, or will take $675 PPGS. Includes US shipping.

Last edited:
Hard to tell, but it looks like the lockside is a "Working" finish, is that correct?

Hard to tell, but it looks like the lockside is a "Working" finish, is that correct?
Sorry I haven't been on in a while and didn't get any notifications for some reason, but it is indeed battle black. I'll get a pic tomorrow.

Sounds good
denverknifeguy denverknifeguy
ZY3iCHF.jpeg

xtaaU1G.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back