Progress Thread - The Redmeadow Bowies

Those are looking sexy.

(The guards...Bailey looks like she ready for cooler weather)

Bailey better wake up or she's gonna find herself eaten by a grizzly bear!

Thanks guys, it's no "Scott Hanson" joint, but it'll get the job done.....at least until I can get the hidden cameras in Scott's shop up and runnin:eek::D

I've been having trouble logging on the last couple of days. Hopefully that problem goes away, anyone else having those issues?

Yes. I log on, attempt to post, get booted off, log back on, etc. - wash, rinse, repeat. Bugs in da machine...

That's a real nice clean looking solder joint, the important thing is no pin holes. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see these when there done.

Thanks Scott, they seem to be functional joints, now I just need to work on getting the cosmetic part down.

This bronze one is gonna be stacked leather, I'm considering vinegaroon black leather, any thoughts?

Thanks Scott, they seem to be functional joints, now I just need to work on getting the cosmetic part down.

This bronze one is gonna be stacked leather, I'm considering vinegaroon black leather, any thoughts?
I wouldn't mind seeing some of that maroon richlite or some of the alternative ivory in the handle, I think both would go well with black leather and bronze fittings.

I slept in today, read the daily paper,watched Indy car until a much needed nap was required after a few hours later, woke to a called invite to go fishing, fished a bit, caught a few fish, came home and showered, helped make dinner, watered the decorative trees (in betwixt the other stuff ), and watched some TV - what did you do today John? Hopefully you did some fishing too... :D

I counted my toes....twice. it was a pretty big day.

I'm gonna see how a piece of dark brown paperstone behind the bronze guard, followed with a thick slice of PP'd antler, and then stacked leather. Remember, this bronze one is gonna be dark and gritty.

Back