Proof Of Busse (and Kin) Superiority

yoHys
yoHys

Last edited:
Speriority is the right word - even if i might get blamed for that :oops:

At work i figured out that a TGM can do MUCH MORE than i really thought.
I had to cut out round about 100 gaps out of an existing epoxycoating to build expansion area btw two concrete elements for a new flexible waterprof coating.

My problem was, a gap to another was about 5-6 meters (aprox yards) away, on the roof there were no electricity and i didnt had a tool which would withstand this material (accu wouldnt last for long)...

So far so good i tried with a chisel but realized fast the gapcut wouldnt be really straight and lot of material will break out and loose.

Well then... i took a look onto my team gemini medium :cool: --> Jerry pls forgive me !
Set up the TGM and took the hammer ... *BANG*
After one gap i checked out the blade and i was extremly surprised, not even scratches, NOTHING.
So i decided to continue ...

DSC_0613.JPG DSC_0614.JPG DSC_0624.JPG DSC_0625.JPG DSC_0626.JPG DSC_0627.JPG DSC_0062.JPG DSS_2958.JPG DSS_2959.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0625.JPG
    DSC_0625.JPG
    410.8 KB · Views: 373
View attachment 773795View attachment 773796 View attachment 773797

It is just incredible!
The pics were made after about 60 of those gaps, i mean the blade stopped mostly at the concrete underground and it was just hardcore use at all...

It proved me: thats MY knife!
You cant crack a Busse, it will crack you !

Facehugger,

Your Team Gemini M sent us a "Thank You" card for sending her to you! :thumbsup: :cool:

She said she loves the abuse and feels right at home! :eek::thumbsup::cool::D

Another match made in heaven! :thumbsup: :D

Great pics! :thumbsup:

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry :D

View attachment 773795View attachment 773796 View attachment 773797

It is just incredible!
The pics were made after about 60 of those gaps, i mean the blade stopped mostly at the concrete underground and it was just hardcore use at all...

It proved me: thats MY knife!
You cant crack a Busse, it will crack you !
Great story! Reading that I started hearing a melody from my much younger days- Seeing these things makes me grin even wider that yeah, I did good grabbing on these awesome pieces of metal gods :D
Singing to myself :D

"That's right here's where the talking ends
Well, listen, this night there'll be some action spent
Drive hard callin' all the shots
I got an ace card comin' down rocks"

Even worse
got some Gemini Infi coming down on them rocks! - Sometimes my worst fear is not finding a task for my knives to impress me ;)

The funny point over all is:
If i used an electric tool, i would have loose so much time, almost impossible to name it. But in switzerland manpower is pretty expensive compared to material.
So i earned even a good amount of money more by beeing faster than i thought to be.

We all buy a lot of overpowered or overconstructed things, we mostly dont even try to use at limit - my opinion: just try n do it.

Those blades arent only nice collecting pieces - theyre made for eternity.

Watching him use the tip like a chisel to break up that paving stone (end of part 4/start of part 5) made my jaw drop.

Thanks for sharing these! :thumbsup:

Is there the fbm test video somewhere out there that they keep referring to in the basic 9 test?

Back