• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Protech Godson, Microtech Makora II

Selling some knives that just don't get used. I'm trying to narrow down my collection and my preferences. All of these have been carried and very lightly used, and all are in EXTREMELY good condition. If they hadn't been in my pocket, LNIB would describe them. When I say lightly used...opened a couple of letters, could have cut a few pieces of paracord, that kind of thing, but you'd never know it, all have factory edge. Prices are shipped CONUS.

Protech Godson

Great auto, but I want something a little larger. 154CM satin blade, blasted aluminum handles with black G10 inserts. Probably has a few snail trails on the Al, as it's impossible to avoid, but nothing major. Asking $150.

Microtech Makora II

Super fun knife, but I just don't carry it. Fires and retracts great, hard firing. This has a few light marks on the handle, which I've tried to capture. I think one is from my wedding ring and another is from a jeans pocket rivet. The handle isn't pristine, but I think you'll be very happy with the condition. Satin Elmax blade, peel ply CF inserts. These haven't been for sale for a while. Asking $450.

I'll take them both if they are still available. PM me with your email address for PayPal...

Back