Proud Supporter of JK Knives

Email with John and set up specs and price etc...what an easy guy to work with and I tend to be a pain in the rear rethinking and over thinking.

I would like a spot on this list if possible. #320, my anniversary.

I'd love #727 please. I've went from not knowing about Jk knives to owning three, with another on order. All in a few weeks, and don't plan on stopping there! What a great line of product. These are knives that beg to be used!

I'd love #727 please. I've went from not knowing about Jk knives to owning three, with another on order. All in a few weeks, and don't plan on stopping there! What a great line of product. These are knives that beg to be used!

Welcome to the "JK Club"

Added you

I would like to add my support to these fantastic knives. Hopefully purchase one in 2017 as I have been looking to order a custom fixed blade knife and there are so many options available at stellar prices. It looks like #154 is available?

I would like to add my support to these fantastic knives. Hopefully purchase one in 2017 as I have been looking to order a custom fixed blade knife and there are so many options available at stellar prices. It looks like #154 is available?

Just added you, welcome!

thanks i am very proud to support my new knife maker,only own 1(barley)but have wore it every day since reciving it,and i am on the list for 2017,dont want to hurry my days away ,buy looking forward to my new knife.thanks jk knives

Back