PSK knife thread

Scott this PSK is doing it's job, week before last it processed two hogs in the field and is sharp as all get out.

I came across some blaze orange G-10 and installed it on the PSK, It added a lot of weight, I like it fine but I also liked the naked PSK, though in the field, cleaning hog, it was a bit unwieldy. I keep going back and forth though, it was nice to be able to carry around in my pocket but it's more ergonomic with the handles.

That G-10 is some hard stuff and heavier than I would have thought. Looks good though.

2578228820033885154S600x600Q85.jpg

2506941010033885154S600x600Q85.jpg

2621022430033885154S600x600Q85.jpg

I may need another one for pocket carry.

I didn't realize I had a "PSK problem" until this morning. It has to be the one model I have the most of, from Scott or anyone.

That's awesome fishiker. I remember you getting one from me many years ago but didn't realize you had a collection going there. Cool.
Scott

Each one has its own place in a pack, PSK, fishing bag, or on a neck sheath. It is to me the epitome of a small practical blade.

Finally got around to enjoying mine recently, this is a black walnut handle, brass pins with a copper landyard tube.

Also did a comparison with a JK knife HERE, hope that's okay?

This PSK is one heck of a deal, thanks Gossman Knives!

Bark River Knives: PSK - Elmax. The popular Bark River PSK is designed to ride unassumingly in an OtterBox 2000 until it's needed -- the perfect knife for a personal survival kit.

do you guys know... Bark River Knives: PSK - Elmax. The popular Bark River PSK is designed to ride unassumingly in an OtterBox 2000 until it's needed. it is the perfect knife for a personal survival kit.

Back