PSK Knife

Hey, that PSK knife looks pretty cool. How much are those, and you got any available?

Yes, as a matter of fact I just HT'ed 4 yesterday.
Blade only $50.00, cord wrapped no sheath $60.00 and cord wrapped with kydex neck/pocket carry sheath $75.00. Shipping is 5 bucks. This is for the standard 6" overall PSK knife.
Scott

Yes, as a matter of fact I just HT'ed 4 yesterday.
Blade only $50.00, cord wrapped no sheath $60.00 and cord wrapped with kydex neck/pocket carry sheath $75.00. Shipping is 5 bucks. This is for the standard 6" overall PSK knife.
Scott

Scott,
I would love to order a PSK with neck carry and cord wrapped. I can ppal immediately.

Thanks!
Brett

Scott,
I already have one of your PSK's but would love another cord wrapped with kydex sheath. I can paypal $75.00 immediately if still available. TIA

the post office didn't bring me any love today.

there's always tomorrow....;)

enjoy that PSK.

brett

Knife received. Thanks. :)

This new one has a bit more belly than my earlier PSK. . . always tweaking the design ;)

Thanks for letting me know. The earlier model had a more slender spearpoint.
I've made over 300 of them and this is the standard shape I do now.
Scott

I like 'em both. The new one with sheath will be a good fixed blade for pocket carry.

That's what's nice with the kydex. Pocket carry is a great way to carry them. I wear carpenter pants all the time. Kydex carry is perfect in the side tool pocket.
Scott

uhm, hey! still got any of those lovely psk's left? (and how is you're policy on international shipping?) im craving a non cordwrapped, without a sheath.

yes I do. They will be ready to ship next week. I ship anywhere in the world. USPS shipping. You can use paypal. just add $15.00 for shipping $75.00 total for blade only.
Scott

after what i have been reading the last week, it does not look like i while regret it no:) it's actualy a birthday precent for my self :) looking forward too the sheath, and maby handle slab making for it, make it my very own :)

Back