PSK Sr Passaround Reviews

I love that picture! Nice review.

Brett
When I got the PSK Sr. the edge would not readily cut paracord. Using my minimal sharpening skills I got the knife sharp enough without doing damage to the blade to make some fuzz sticks from birch bark and shave some fine tinder, cut some paracord, do some whittling and repare some cheese, onions and artichokes for a salad. This is the picture I have included in the post.

IMGP0668Cropped.jpg

I was planning to take more pictures and spend more time with the PSK Sr. but events conspired to prevent me from doing so.

The finish on the this knife was what I expected since I already have a PSK.
The fit on the handle is excellent though I agree that the handle could be just a slight bit wider.

Thank you Brett for making it possible to spend time with the knife I regret that I could not spend more.
All the knives I like to collect are users. The form and the function of your knives make for elegant cutting tools. I plan on acquiring some more of them.
Scott , thank you for the time, effort and thought that goes into making such great knives.

I believe trailside has had issues withe photos and camera so I'm including a photo for him. I hate to see anyone excluded, especially if they did put up a review and did make the effort.

psksr012.jpg

Back