PSK Sr Passaround!!!!

Whoever didn't get a patch in the passaround let me know. I send one your way.
As soon as I get the knfe back, I'll let Brett know so we can raffle it off.
Scott

I accidentally kept an extra patch, but the rest were sent off with the knife. And that extra patch, I immediately sent to the next person on the list.

Brett,
Didn't one of us forget to pass them along with the knife and then sent them separately? Any chance they were lost in transit at that point, when they became separated from the knife?

BTW, you don't need to send me a patch. You spent the money once and it's not your fault they didn't go where you intended them to go. I personally appreciate the initial gesture itself.

Ditto that for me. Very nice gesture to begin with! That sounds like a probable scenario for the mix up though.

Woohoo! Got the knife today! I'll have it out by Friday morning, and hopefully have some pictures and a min-review up by then as well!

please keep in mind that if you do not submit a review with at least one picture, you are not eligible for the raffle at the end.

thanks for all who have participated.

Brett

Hi all,

we'll be closing the passaround reviews tonight at 10:00pm cst. At that time, if you haven't put up a review meeting the stipulated and agreed to rules, you will not be included in the drawing.

I hate to exclude anyone, but it's only fair to those who agreed and fulfilled their obligation.

Brian Jones has been sent a list of the participants with a number randomly generated for each person. I assigned the number with a random generator in order that folks signed up. For example, bearthedog signed up first, so I used the random generator to choose a number for him between 1-10. If a person received a randomly generated number that was already chosen, I simply did it again. Oddly enough, it worked out perfect. Makes me wonder???!!! Anyways, blues has done the choosing and we have a winner!

See you tonight!!!

Brett

Last edited:
Sorry, but I'm going to be gone for a week - leaving in 5 minutes. You'll all just have to wait for verification and actual the drawing until then.

HA! Kidding! :p

Last edited:
TURD!!!! Besides, we don't need YOU to make the actual drawing, just to be ready, WHENEVER YOU GET BACK!, to say the list is accurate.

Hey, how was last night.....:D

Brett
Sorry, but I'm going to be gone for a week - leaving in 5 minutes. You'll all just have to wait for verification and actual the drawing until then.

HA! Kidding! :p

Back