Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

T.Knotts

Welcome all! John and I wanted to start a place for random ramblings, pictures of what you've got going on, what you want to get going on, or a place just to say what's on your mind. Why? You ask...The title says it all..

Join in and enjoy!

This is a very serious thread, seriously.
vc2Y8FH.gif

How do you get them moving picture things on there?

Last edited:
Had a zoo in the yard this morning, some canada geese flew in and they started following the guinea fowl around, the cats encircled them all and the dogs were just tryng to figure out what was going on. It was quite a show for my little girl. She did a play by play that was hilarious.

This is a goofy thread, but we wanted a place for anyone who wants to ramble, share their hobbies/interests, make a suggestion, or whatever. Something you want to get off your mind, go for it.

No, surprisingly they were following the guineas around as docile as could be. I was surprised the guineas weren't running them off, they are pretty territorial too. 8 guineas, six geese, six cats, and two dogs all in about a 30 foot square living in harmony for about a half hour, pretty sure that means the world is gonna end.

Yeah that is a sign. OR they are planning a hostile takeover of the redmeadow ranch and doing a final walk through. I told you not to trust those guineas.

They're hell on bugs and make great alarm dogs!

Is it bad that I got hail damage on my truck last night and I couldn't care less? I must be getting old.

They're hell on bugs and make great alarm dogs!

Is it bad that I got hail damage on my truck last night and I couldn't care less? I must be getting old.

There are so many cars in Texas that look like a golf ball from the hail.

If you want to bring your insurance company into it, there are alternatives to body and paint. Discuss PDR (paintless dent removal) with a dealer or body shop.

It is less costly and your car keeps it's factory finish (that matters to some but really isn't better than refinish).

If you go the PDR route, tell them no holes drilled. If you can live with a couple that they can't reach, let them know.

Thanks Chris, I'm ok with it. No broken glass so I was happy.

We had that happen to the wife's car a few years ago, insurance tried to total it. 12 year old Honda civic with 60,000 miles on it, we didn't mind the golf ball look! Ran like a top, finally sold it to a friend when we realized how hard it is to fit two kids in the back of a two door civic!

Good info. I didn't see any on the truck...the Subaru already looks like a golf ball so no worries there. Storm destroyed my radio antenna...got that back up maybe get some work in the shop tomorrow..note to self..some things are easier to do alone than asking the wife for help (...if you read this sweetheart I'm just joking. It's so cute how you complain about mosquitos thinking I can actually do something about it..;).).end of note.

What Subaru do you have, Tim?

We just got my wife a used Subaru Legacy. Four years old but only 40K on the odometer. It's our second. The first was also a used Legacy. Started with 80K and I sold it with ~150K. Still running like a top. It was beige. A real chick magnet.

87cebd9262aab7030dc88e391fe04534_zpstvyzjvq2.jpg

Legacy2.jpg

Thanks Chris, I'm ok with it. No broken glass so I was happy.

We had that happen to the wife's car a few years ago, insurance tried to total it. 12 year old Honda civic with 60,000 miles on it, we didn't mind the golf ball look! Ran like a top, finally sold it to a friend when we realized how hard it is to fit two kids in the back of a two door civic!

I didn't realize you get hail storms out there, we had one here locally a few years back was the worst I've ever seen. There's still plenty of care running around looking like golf ball.

At the local Best Buy

[video=youtube;KM_az3IGd5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM_az3IGd5E[/video]

It seems like if it thunders in MT it hails. We've had a few real bad ones lately. One last month wiped out a lot of wheat fields in the area. I think most of the farmers carry hail insurance in their crops.

The wifes Subaru is nothing special, 2005 Subaru Forester. We have 150+k on it now and (knock on wood) still runs fine. We bought after we moved to MT. She had never driven in the snow before and kept forgetting to take the Blazer out of 4wd on the interstate so I figured that would be the safest vehicle for her. That thing is a little tank though and will go just about anywhere. I'm waiting on Ford to release the bronco and I'll replace the Roo.

There was a battle royale yesterday.

Hilarious little dinosaurs.

Back