Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

I'm home, but it's vewy vewy queit in here.

Literally, wife and kids are out of town visiting family and I miss the pitter patter of their feet, and the crash boom of their feats.

I've got jury duty this month. I need to call in every evening at 1730 to find out if I need to go. If not, I need to get up at 0130 to work. Ughhhh, I'm tired.

Wife and kids are back from visiting family, I'm officially out of "I miss the chaos, moping mode" that I've been in the last two weeks! I'm a pretty pathetic bachelor, when did that happen? Oh yeah, I got old somewhere along the line.

Wife and kids are back from visiting family, I'm officially out of "I miss the chaos, moping mode" that I've been in the last two weeks! I'm a pretty pathetic bachelor, when did that happen? Oh yeah, I got old somewhere along the line.

It's a good thing. Makes you appreciate them.
My wife can be gone all day, me and the dog could just about starve to death! ;)

I've got jury duty this month. I need to call in every evening at 1730 to find out if I need to go. If not, I need to get up at 0130 to work. Ughhhh, I'm tired.

That sucks! Take the insanity plea! :D
Work at 0130? Good grief!

I've been fortunate and have gotten some really cool surprises in the mail from you guys, here's something I just got that means a lot, they'll go with my other coins. I've never bought a challenge coin and each one has a story, these will be no different. A big thank you from one bang-bang to another:thumbup:

Wow, ALL Rosewood species have essentially been banned. :eek: (from crossing national borders, AKA, no more imports)

Just saw this thread.

That's some seriously broad, sweeping legislation!!! Even African Blackwood is included. :( Serious ramifications in the musical instrument, gun, knife, wood working, and furniture industries for sure! :grumpy:

I saw that but need to read up more, a quick glance looks like I won't be able to ship any of the blackwood I have out of the country?

John,
Was cleaning up some and ran across these, thought you might get a kick out of them, if you recognize them, since you were Light, you might not have had been around them.

vlwCAkF.jpg

Anybody?

Last edited:
Go/No-Go gauge for Ma Deuce the trigger off a butterfly plate.
Disassemble/Reassemble, Check headspace and timing!:D

Palm up on that charging handle!!!
I always thought it was funny how cyclic rates stick in your memory, they all have their tempo.

There is something special about wrapping your legs around the tripod of the ma-deauce and burning a belt of .50 cal rounds down range! :cool:
The whole 9 yards? Sounds right up there with Sex! 😋................................ ................ .......................
I've never had the pleasure. But have handled two and sold one off the show room floor that was adapted to fire blanks for user movies only.

There is something special about wrapping your legs around the tripod of the ma-deauce and burning a belt of .50 cal rounds down range! :cool:

I've fired one twice, you feel it in every ounce of you body. Not much feels better.......;)

I always wanted something with Bruce Bumps name on it, picked up one​ of his Carbide file guides for squaring up shoulders and things like that. Looking forward to using it, it's built like a tank.

Neat! I wonder if something like that would help my shoulders.

Back