Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Knife1987 Knife1987 get yer arse in here.

^Chance has been slaying it for a newb, lets see if this @ thingy sends him an alert.

Yeah, I miss the "settings" page from the old version. Everything was right there, I'm doing a lot of clicking around trying to find stuff on here.

What does a "tag" do? Do you subscribe to a tag or what? I don't understand the concept. Can anyone give a dummy a quick rundown?

Ok, so what I gather from the interwebz, I can make a tag that when you click on it, it shows all the threads that have that tag? Like a search thing?

What's the difference between a tag and a Hashbrown?

Ok, so what I gather from the interwebz, I can make a tag that when you click on it, it shows all the threads that have that tag? Like a search thing?

What's the difference between a tag and a Hashbrown?
John, you are an absolute moron.

How do we adjust the posts per page. I like mine at 30 or 40. Aaaarghhhh'

This could be promising if anyone's considering upgrading their membership.
http://www.bladeforums.com/index.php?threads/i-think-ive-fixed-prorating-memberships.1486129/

With the new software, the payment system add-on apparently has the ability to "cancel" existing memberships when you purchase a different one and pro-rates the time automatically.

I don't have a separate paypal account to do a test with this, but if one lucky someone is thinking about upgrading from one membership level to another (or downgrading), please let me know and I'll extend your end date for being a helping helper.

Last edited:
Ok. I think I found home, not sure. If I am in someone else's forum posting nonsense please excuse my hillbilly ignorance.

I think we should harass Knife1987 Knife1987 with @ alerts until he posts his latest knife.

What's that called? When you @ somebody?

Hi John, I see you got you put your album back, I've been playing around with the the new BFC format as far as posting photos. It's very nice it eliminates the need for photo bucket or actually all of the photo hosts. I noticed you can do some neat things as far as the size of the photos, I can post large, medium and small which is kind of nice. Small size photo I took with a cell phone in front of work a few mornings ago. Or I guess you could leave them as thumb nail attachments.

IMG_0051.jpg

I think we should harass Knife1987 Knife1987 with @ alerts until he posts his latest knife.

What's that called? When you @ somebody?
I don't know what it's called. Do you know if harass is one word or two?

Last edited:
Great picture Scott, I tried to throw some pics in my album since the old one disappeared. Your old album was phenomenal, I hope you didn't lose any pictures.

I've gotta fool around with posting pics some more, so far I've only uploaded to the album.

Back