Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Thanks for the feedback guys I appreciate it.
Mr. Knife, Nice job on the handle, If you want to practice Tapering tangs? Take one of those you weren't planning on showing anybody, You know, The ones you started to grind and Ooopps! Now there in that bucket under the work bench! :rolleyes:...

I use an old kitchen knife that I ground the blade off of except about an 1 1/2" Now grind that with a small point in the middle that will just fit in your Tang Pin hole, About half speed on the grinder with a 36 or 60 grit, push in the Push Stick and guide the rest of the tang with your off hand Thumb.. Take away about 1/2 the steel you want to and switch to the other side. Then switch back and take off about Half again. Then move to a 120 Grit and repeat, Then with a 220 grit It will take a few to get the hang of it! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for the tip i will definitely try that out I have a growing collection of scrap that will gladly donate to the cause.

Shadow and Daisy would like you to stop sending junk mail to my house. I tried to explain that it wasn't you but they won't listen.

IMG_1738.JPG

I told them I would send them some coupons for dog biscuits. Help 'em open it, they don't have thumbs ya know!

Shadow and Daisy would like you to stop sending junk mail to my house. I tried to explain that it wasn't you but they won't listen.

View attachment 705440
All doggies love junk mail! It shoots in that slot at just their height! I had a dog pretty much eat a stack of four CD's that someone sent me. After that I closed the mail slot and out in a regular Mail box out in front!

Finally finished my buddies "rustic" Cribbage coffee table. Three sets of pegs in dyed curly maple drying out of the picture. cribbage table.jpg

That is awesome! How long is it? I used to play cribbage with my great uncle, cribbage, horseshoes and high balls was his perfect day.

Thanks guys, it's about four & half feet long and 18 inches high. It's for a log cabin in Canuckistan, my buddy is a school teacher and goes fishing for a few weeks in summer and wanted a cribbage board like a coffee table.

That is totally cool. Cribbage is one of my favorite activities.
If I had room, I would need one of those.

Well done, John. :thumbsup:

Since sanding stuff is your favorite activity, I sent another roll of 180, 240, and 320 this morning. Should be there by Friday. ;)

Hey wait, I dindu nuffin!
Looking forward to the sandpaper! That stuff is great, we'll work something out there, and I may already have an idea :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Burning sandpaper, maybe.

Unrelated, I joined some FF friends up at the swimming hole on Memorial Day, and they told me about a recent OD where a guy took off, rolled up, and tried to smoke his Fentanyl patch; glad I missed that one.

The subforum turns a year old this month. Time flies!

Back