Question on values????

This is a tie in to a thread I posted on the Busse forum a couple of weeks ago. I hit a point in life and it's time to move some items I have managed to acquire over the years. I came back to the forums because I really used to enjoy the time I spent here and thought I'd rather sell the knives here than on an on line auction site. I already posted some Busse items on the exchange with more to come. I however need some help with values on several Swamp Rat knives. I have an original Swamp Rat Rat Trap in the fleece lined case. It was carried one night for about 3 hours. I had it at the fire hall and used it to cut three new backboards out of their shipping boxes. I hit a staple and thought I nicked the blade. Someone with better eyesight than me said that the tiny spot is only a "rolled edge" and the metal is not nicked. I put it in the case and into the safe and it hasn't been out since. I am asking what this knife is worth? You can't see the nick in the pics.

The other two items are Swamp Rat Bog Dogs. This old man's memory tells me that I had ordered both in SR-101, but I was informed that the sterile one is D2. Both these knives were carried for a couple weekends of Minnesota deer hunting the year I bought them. They were cleaned up and put back in to the safe and have been there since. They both come with the Armor All Leather sheaths they are pictured with. Again I am asking for help with current values from someone more knowledgeable than I am. (that's you folks!) They will be posted on the exchange for sale to conus only when I find out what they are worth. Thank you for any assistance rendered.
Rat Trap 1.JPG Rat Trap 2.JPG Rat Trap 3.JPG Rat Trap 4.JPGSR-101 Bog Dog 1.JPG
SR-101 Bog Dog 2.JPG SR-101 Bog Dog 3.JPG Sterile Bog Dog 1.JPG Sterile Bog Dog 2.JPG

Those are from before I started chasing them, but they are cool old school rats :cool:

I saw a rat trap sell for 350 several months ago, If I remember correctly, and have seen them sell higher if pristine, but the market was better then.

The bog dogs I have no idea.

Back