Randall Inspired Fighter In The Works!

Looks good.

I use the same handle construction method for my hidden tang blades.

I should probably know this, but why the whole in the lower guard?

Thanks,

You can use a lanyard from the guard hole or thread the lanyard through both holes as a sort of guard... I mostly like the look but could really see it as a very useful feature.

Looks good.

I use the same handle construction method for my hidden tang blades.

Most appreciated! I'm really liking the construction method, it is very tight and solid even before glue-up.

Heya D, I picked up an adjustable power supply to see if I can get some better colors from titanium. I see the chart for Volts, but will Amps matter? I tried for a green, and got this yellow film on my handles >_>

Heya D, I picked up an adjustable power supply to see if I can get some better colors from titanium. I see the chart for Volts, but will Amps matter? I tried for a green, and got this yellow film on my handles >_>

I think mine is 3 amps... will look up.

Green is tough and even somewhat random, I usually try at least a few time to hit it. Etch is generally the key... keep at it and you will get it!

I just realized I put my question in the wrong thread. Sorry duder! I gotta cut back on the Exit 4.

Hi Dan, got it today!

Holy crap -sharp and light!

I love it!

I just wanted to say big thanks for the kind words and do enjoy!

I tried to email you but my internet is all screwed up right now... I really appreciate the message.

Happy hunting and I hope this serves you well.

Back