Random Photo Thread!

Thanx guys! She's just a butterball who will lick you to near death and then finally finish you off with gas, lol! I hope Kevin sees it, it's his dog.

-X

Xander, I did see this on your flickr and commented there. Really nice shot! You made her look 10 lb. lighter . haha
Here is one I took with my phone last night. No editing just straight out da camera...errr phone.Not that the pic is all that or anything.
14491582013_739586b12a_b.jpg

Picked this up for another project of mine. Edo period lion/cloud motif menuki.

Cell phone pics hardly do it justice but its all I have. The precision of the swirl cuts is very impressive.

That is awesome! I really like some of the edo menuki, they are just so cool! So, you gonna put this under your shoe laces then?!

-X

That is awesome! I really like some of the edo menuki, they are just so cool! So, you gonna put this under your shoe laces then?!

-X

Haha nah I have a knife in the works with a maker and we're going to use it. It's gonna be on maroon ray skin with a black tsukamaki wrap.

Haha, that's Willie!!!!If there were professional cruiser races, he would be the champ!

Good ol' Willie Scott! Alright alright! He'd win by a mile, sho'nuff! He is a character and the nicest man you'll ever meet!

Haha nah I have a knife in the works with a maker and we're going to use it. It's gonna be on maroon ray skin with a black tsukamaki wrap.

Is it a sweet little W2 with hamon?! If it is that one it will be a good match!

-Xander

Good ol' Willie Scott! Alright alright! He'd win by a mile, sho'nuff! He is a character and the nicest man you'll ever meet!

Is it a sweet little W2 with hamon?! If it is that one it will be a good match!

-Xander

Hahah nah it isn't actually =)

We're doing thunderstorm kevlar for that one. Coyote brown sheath with brass rivets and brass loveless bolts holding it together.

This little guy got lucky, was literally on his last ride to my mouth when I spotted him....much to both of our relief! Ruined my salad with dinner because I was well through it when he popped up, meaning he hitch hiked in on the produce.

2014-07-12%2021.10.42_zpsfq1fn7ps.jpg

-Xander

This one is from a hand built bicycle show in 07 (I think) The builder is Waterford. Waterford has a close relationship with Schwinn's high end steel bikes.
410946712_91c976a5ed_b.jpg

Both Waterford Schwinns I've owned were damn nice bikes! I gotta dig up some pictures of my '73 Schwinn Paramount Track bike, it was an amazing bike. Sold it to a collector in Japan a few years back.

-X

Back