Random Thought Thread

I'll be the proud owner of 10 CPKs when I receive my 2 NASKs (HDFK to the purists). I'm aspiring to increase the herd to 14-15 by the end of 2018 if Nathan should stay on schedule with what he had posted as his upcoming projects.

testing teh Imgur

http://imgur.com/SQ4uIK5

SQ4uIK5

RBpvg1R.jpg

Last edited:
We can absolutely enjoy the "creed bed specials" once in a while. Who know, Tommy may even score his second Shi* that he lusts for so badly in that way :D

I can razz him as much as I like because he said that he'll be absent this weekend, playing with his guns and knives out in the woods. Lawdie help the local varmints indigenous to Tommy's backyard!

oooo! Swedge!

I am the low man on the totem pole :( . Only four in hand, five when the Fluffer arrives...

Not too shabby for someone who only got into it in the past few months when things have been extra competitive to get hold of CPKs.

We can absolutely enjoy the "creed bed specials" once in a while. Who know, Tommy may even score his second Shi* that he lusts for so badly in that way :D

I can razz him as much as I like because he said that he'll be absent this weekend, playing with his guns and knives out in the woods. Lawdie help the local varmints indigenous to Tommy's backyard!

I don't have to go very far, my Backyard-60+ Acres

Yup, plenty of mosquitos, but also Deer and Turkey! Love it:thumbsup: Be doing some Deer scouting first, then firing the Colt m4's and the Scar Heavy (308)

I love the long guns chambered in 308 and when I finally settle in the darn No. Cali woods as I have been planning now for over 5 years, I'll go for some form of the M1A rifle (maybe the Scout model) I'm not a huge fan of 223 caliber and the AR platform which is problematic in Cali anyway.

My wife love's firing the Colt's, no recoil, the Scar is 308 semi-automatic-Used by a lot of Special forces guys-16 Inch Barrel with 20 round capacity-also if you prefer a compact Bolt action in 308 check out the Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle 18 1/2 inch Barrel-10 Rounds mag capacity-I am too lazy to take my own photos, so these are from the manufacturer's site!!

6803.jpg

Last edited:
Back