Reate and the Steelcraft Series

Does anyone know if Reate will continue to produce knives for the Todd Begg Steelcraft line? Also, I am very intrigued by a couple of Reate's models and would love to hear opinions on the company and their knives.

Last edited:
Great Knives. I have the torrent and the fit and finish is flawless. Blade flies out solidly. They are slightly larger knives, but great for any task. No issues carrying it daily.

Does anyone know if Reate will continue to produce knives for the Todd Begg Steelcraft line? Also, I am very intrigued by a couple of Reate's models and would love to hear opinions on the company and their knives.

AFAIK, Reate will be producing the more complex Begg SteelCraft blades. They're adding WE Knives for additional capacity. See post #4 in this thread.

I was blown away by the Mini Bodega, they in my opinion pulled off an almost impossible job with that knife. I also have a kwaiken and a full size steelcraft bodega. Both very well done, flawless fit and finish, but the Mini Bodega is really something special.

Back