Reate Knives-Users' opinion and collections

What was the price of the valkyrie? I thought I rememeber seeing $269? Also is the hardware steel? or Titainium like the horizon c?

Thanks in advance, guys!

$295, $305 shipped.

Reate is movin' on up.
I wouldn't be shocked if soon you don't see anything from them in the sub-$250 range.

$295, $305 shipped.

Reate is movin' on up.
I wouldn't be shocked if soon you don't see anything from them in the sub-$250 range.

If you were on USN and a member of the Fan of the Fort group, they were $250 :(

From what I've seen on the Reate facebook group, I so far have no complaints about the full $305 price. It's definitely another case of "paying for the design", but that doesn't bother me.

If you were on USN and a member of the Fan of the Fort group, they were $250 :(

From what I've seen on the Reate facebook group, I so far have no complaints about the full $305 price. It's definitely another case of "paying for the design", but that doesn't bother me.

We won't even go there on the whole USN thing.... :rolleyes::thumbdn:
Suffice to say, I was pretty bummed when I heard about how the Valkyrie was announced / sold. Glad I managed to get in when a pre-order backed out, but offering a knife ONLY on Instagram and / or one forum is not very cool if you ask me. Basically saying "F anyone who follows us on Facebook or BladeForums. F the Reate Facebook Group. Etc"

I would like to see extra clips, standoffs and screws in different colors made available for purchase so you can personalize your knife. Also a nicer clip on the Hills like the Horizon C has.

The Todd Begg Reate Kwaiken looks great! Pricey at $445 but a lot less than a real Begg!

11251793_842194399202201_253184318_n.jpg

We are jioning the Blade Show at booth #306 now and hoping we can get more expreience to work better.:)

Another home run on the collaboration with Faisal Yamin an Fort Henry Custom Knives. The Valkyrie!

IMG_20150611_182553_zpsw68spdgr.jpg

IMG_20150611_201645_zpshuelmnou.jpg

IMG_20150612_121857_zpsnxm0fb2i.jpg

IMG_20150612_132523_zpstuviwquj.jpg

Just picked up a funky Horizon-A in a trade (came in yesterday)... Love the knife. Silky smooth and beautiful. I say funky as the guy I got the knife from said he got it from the Blade Show as a display model and it's a Horizon-A frame with an s35vn blade and a different looking clip. I contacted Reate on FB about it to see if it was someone's hack job from spare parts or not... but they said it was something they put together for Blade (maybe they were out of M390 and needed to put something together to show off in the booth?). Anyways... Love the knife, high quality. Plan to get more :D

uc

uc

Last edited:
Hi , Thanks for you guys support ! We will continue to keep the stable quality. In the future, we will launch some 3 "-3.25" flipper knife ,I hope more people like my knives ! thanks for your suggestion and criticism ,because have your suggestion and criticism, Reate can be better and faster to growth!

Reate knives - David.Deng
IG: @reateknives
FB: Reate knives

Horizon Ti&CF video share !

[video=youtube;3er0_xNexzA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3er0_xNexzA[/video]

My latest Reate knives: Valkyrie & Horizon-D TI.

lpKcn7a.jpg

C6SlUlq.jpg

3UQ1mlM.jpg

Last edited:
For the Valkyrie I was thinking of the blue or plain stonewashed and your blue anodized one looks very nice!

I like the blue, but I wish I would of picked up a plain stonewashed one as well to get custom anodized. Some of the stuff Erik Shel has been doing with them is simply amazing.

11386527_857548950965655_846152313_n.jpg

Anyone else picking up a Remedy this week? It's the first Reate/Liong Mah collaboration that has really drawn my eye. Very sleek.

Where are you finding the Remedy? Are there more pictures available? Thanks.

Back