Reate Knives would like to do a pass around

We would like to do a pass around at BF.
Any body has an suggestion on how to proceed it ?
Or anyone would like to do us a favor on this project?
Thank you so much for your suggestions or your help.

I would be interested involved in a pass around! Which one would you offer to try out?

I'd be interested too.
There is a Pass Around Forum and here are the rules they use -
http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/rules-for-passarounds.262872/

What stands out is that you need to be at least 18 years old and you need to have been a BF member for at least 6 months. No scammers!
I think just allowing paid members might be a good idea.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion buddy. We have an question that is:
Could we hold the pass around by ourselves or we should let somebody else who is the gold member to do the pass around for us?
Because we are in China, it is a little bit difficult to arrange shipment as we know most of the participants are from the US.
Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion buddy. We have an question that is:
Could we hold the pass around by ourselves or we should let somebody else who is the gold member to do the pass around for us?
Because we are in China, it is a little bit difficult to arrange shipment as we know most of the participants are from the US.
Thank you for your time.

I've never done one before but I think you would first make a list of (US based) participants. Set the rules for how many days each person keeps the knife. Then you would send the K-1 from China to the first person on the list. Then they will send it to the next person and so on and so forth.

I already have a K-1 so I'm not going to participate in this pass around. Now I have my eye on the K-2!

I've never done one before but I think you would first make a list of (US based) participants. Set the rules for how many days each person keeps the knife. Then you would send the K-1 from China to the first person on the list. Then they will send it to the next person and so on and so forth.

I already have a K-1 so I'm not going to participate in this pass around. Now I have my eye on the K-2!

Thank you so much buddy

If you need any help with the pass-around, let me know. I'll help however I can.

I think a pass around would be a great way for people to check out the K-1. I absolutely love mine, it's staying with me! Will it be the standard carbon fiber inlay model?

This. You would only have to send it to the first person, and the people participating in the pass around would be responsible for shipping to the next person. You may want to provide the postage for whoever the last person is to send the knife back to you. It might also have to go back to you if it is damaged or has some other issue.

I have not participated in one of these, but definitely count me in. I have a Torrent and it is one of my favorite knives. Definitely interested in checking out others.

We are going to do the passaround with K1, K2, K3 and K4.
Let's start with K1 that Jason will help us to proceed this activity soon.
Thank you for you guys great support. :)

Back