• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Recommendation for Knife sharpening service.

customstockz

Gold Member
Hi all. I was wondering is there any recommendation on a place that does professional fixedblade sharpening. I have a Fehrman Extreme Judgement in a 3V steel. I'm just looking to get the edge hair popping sharp again. I would send it back to Fehrman Knives to have it serviced, but they have closed down and no longer provide any services anymore that is what I was told by Eric at Fehrman knives on the phone.

You can't beat Josh at RE Razors Edge! Great guy, fast and does excellent work! I can't recommend him highly enough.

Mike

Hi all. I was wondering is there any recommendation on a place that does professional fixedblade sharpening. I have a Fehrman Extreme Judgement in a 3V steel. I'm just looking to get the edge hair popping sharp again. I would send it back to Fehrman Knives to have it serviced, but they have closed down and no longer provide any services anymore that is what I was told by Eric at Fehrman knives on the phone.

Back