Redirecting pop ups?

Anybody else having problems with a pop up that takes you out of the forum saying you've won an amazon card? It's made the site unusable for me. It took some doing but I managed to beat it to tech support area to post this, but every 30 seconds on the home page I get booted to that page and can't even go back to the site, I have to retype the website and start back at the homepage and the whole thing starts again. Anybody know of a fix? It's only on this site, and I've cleared history and data so I know it's not my phone. I'm using an Apple iPhone 6s if that makes a difference. Thank you for any help, I'm at my wits end!

It's been happening a couple days for me. The first day or two it wasn't horrible, maybe 3 times a day. But today I can't go to the home page or even the sub forum pages for more than a few seconds and I get booted. If I stay in a thread (like this one I keep open in a window and refresh) it's fine. Weird. And annoying. Hopefully it gets fixed. A google search shows it's happened before and the consensus was it had something to do with an ad company hijacking the forum.

It happens to me as well. Very frustrating. That's how I found this thread. Looking for a fix??

Same here, switch to desktop view in your browser seem to stop it from happening.

It happened to me too except instead it redirected me to a page that said my computer was infected with a virus. Only 20% percent infected though so you know, it wasn't a high pressure pitch, just give up credit card info plz.

Back