Redmeadow "Corsair" picture thread

Hah. I use natural lighting, and for the last few months we haven't had any. Also, my camera battery was limping along, taking about five photos before dying; I bought a new one online, it arrived today, and is charging now...

I was changing the oil in my pickup this morning when the mailperson showed up with a package containing two of the most beautiful knives and two of the coolest little cowbells in it.
Pictures to come.

Glad they made it Mack, hope they meet your expectations. Now the world's largest Redmeadow collection is a four way tie:p

My expectations were simple. Perfection.
I can't find anything about these that don't live up to that. They are even sharp. Really freaking sharp.
I absolutely love these.

16665341_1383889438329210_1942432794705034142_o.jpg

16487449_1383888964995924_6009367678948292473_o.jpg

Oh, yeah, the thumpling is miles ahead of anything anyone else is doing.

Those cowbells are incredible. The knives are beautiful and I love the "thumpling" but the cowbells are really special.

You can never have enough cowbell. They started out as a joke and turned into a staple. Welcome to our little hole in the wall:thumbup:

Nice job on there knives and sheaths, very well done, the cards with the cow bells are a nice touch.

I needed to trim a hickory handle for a hammer this morning. The edge on these is perfect for whittling. Better than anything I've used before.

No pics, but thought I'd mention that my Corsair joined me on my marathon road trip to Iowa and back last week when we picked up our puppy. My wife actually used it a fair bit, and said she liked the design. That may not seem like much, but that's pretty high praise for a knife from her!!! :cool:

More props. I showed mine to a very non-knife-guy friend and he pointed out the Thumpling, saying he liked that feature. I forgot to point out the key. Next time... :thumbsup:

photo.JPG

Back