Release Dates For Khan and Grik?

Like the title says, anyone have an idea when we'll get our hands on the Khan or Grik? I'd like to see them come out at the same time. That way I can make a order with a few other folders all at once that are on the lower end of the price spectrum. Anybody else looking forward to these two?

Probably lost in the abyss of release dates like the SR1. Cold steel are really sucking at releasing knives for 2017.

The Grik is pretty much the only 2017 release I'm wanting. Been carrying a Tuff Lite, which is great, but wish it had some belly. Hoping the Grik fills the need and isn't too big (for me). Otherwise I'll probably go back to the Mini Lawman.

I wonder how the Grik looks in the pocket with that that clip. I'm guessing really weird.

Have a Grik on the way! Seller on eBay had 2 of them, but can't seem to find them anywhere else. Hopefully it's real!

Yeah, I just can't bring myself to go to ebay. Too many forgeries even if you can dispute. I just have so many things to deal with that screwing with the return of a fake is just a no go. I'll wait till it hits a forum sponsor like usual. Thanks for the heads up though, hopefully that means that it will hit stores soon.

Was a highly rated seller, and being so new I wouldn't think there are fakes yet, but never know. Was cheap enough to take the chance.

I got a couple Kahns in from Cold Steel yesterday. Still waiting on the Griks.

Funny how these two models popped up but the supply was very limited. I might pick up a Khan when they become more widely available.

I got a Khan but immediately returned it. Not a terrible knife but there are a lot of things I didn't like.
The blue is an ugly light shade.
It's thick saber grind makes it an inefficient cutter. The grind lines were washed out as though it was over-buffed.
The new HTR hollow thumb ramp is a bad design, IMO. It adds cost and complexity and bulk over a simple thumb stud or a hole and it functions worse than both of those.
What's good? It's thin and light. Smooth to open. Solid lockup. Mild textured scales don't tear up pocket. Clip works well.

I hadn't looked at these blades till just now. Im curious if they will owe spyderco royalties for use of the round hole? Grik looks sweet i think.

Back