• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

REPOST: Jason Guthrie JG Custom Scout. Price Drop!

• Payment by Paypal Goods and Services. Prices are as stated, no additional fees.
  • Prices include UPS Worldwide Shipping with tracking. I’m located in Indonesia and it usually takes 4 working days to get everywhere. I will only ship to your PayPal address
  • I've sold a bunch of knives both here, the other forum, facebook and Instagram. Feel free to ask me for references!
  • You will be covered 100% by PayPal, and I will also be fully responsible for the knife until the tracking says delivered.
  • Refunds will be issued promptly if the knife doesn’t get there in more than a month.
  • HOWEVER, I cannot be responsible for anything related to the Customs and knife laws in your own country. Please research it beforehand.
  • I cannot accept returns due to my location, so please feel free to ask me anything to make sure you will be satisfied with your purchase. I have priced the knives at fair prices that I feel reflect the condition and values of the knives.
  • NO TRADES
-----------------------------------------

(JG) Jason Guthrie Custom Scout Full Ti

Price
$650 shipped worldwide, $100 cheaper than what I paid for it​

Specs

Blade Length: 3.125”
Cutting Edge: 3.0”
Closed Length: 4.375”
Overall Length: 7.375”
Handle Material: Titanium
Blade Material: M390

Condition
  • Got it straight from the maker. Only reason I'm selling is that I prefer ambidextrous opening knives.
  • I tried looking very thoroughly in the sunlight since I did carry it twice, but I can’t find ANY marks on the knife.
  • However, I did gave the edge a mirror polish with a guided system. I started at 1500 grit and go up until 0.5 micron. Not sure if it counts as sharpening since I started at a very high grit on the original bevel angle so VERY minimal steel was removed. As you can see, the edge looks glassy now.
  • Comes with cards and papers
  • No pouch included, but ships in a box.
  • Blade is centered, lockup at ~25%
  • Action is crazy smooth, blade drops shut

IMG_2539.jpg

IMG_2535.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2537.jpg

Mirror edge:
Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

Back