revised 110/112 data sheet as of --->5/1/08

This data sheet reflects the latest effort on this project, as of 1/15/09.
I will be pushing forward in the research soon so that 3 and 4 dot 110s will also be included. At that time, I will start a new thread. As always, I welcome and encourage any comments. :)

PLEASE NOTE: THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THE 110 FOLDING HUNTER AND THE 112 RANGER. All other models followed a diferent stamping scheme.

Attachments

• 110datasheet5,1,08.doc
    68.5 KB · Views: 6,233
Last edited:
Super Update lots of additional information.
I was wondering why the the 2dots were rolled into the 5th version? On my old data sheath they were their own version?

Joe,

Thanks for these data on the 110 models. Where can I find the same information for the 112 models?

Paul
new BBCI member 1838

but what about Buck 110s that have an arrow on the tang, pointing to the right with tip pointed up?

By the way, thanks for this Joe! Very informative for a beginning collector!

What YEAR HAS THE SMALL THUMBNAIL FOR OPENING ON THE 110.

It has three rivets ( Brass ) with left hand stamp, and upside down buck.

Thanks
Bill

What YEAR HAS THE SMALL THUMBNAIL FOR OPENING ON THE 110.

It has three rivets ( Brass ) with left hand stamp, and upside down buck.

Thanks
Bill

Bill,

You are probably better off to start a thread and ask this quesion and post a pic if you have some. This being a sticky, it doesnt get a lot of read time but, people generally dont go farther than the "Word" document cause theyre looking for specific info. That being said, Is Buck standing alone on the tang or does it other markings as well? Also the rivots, is the rocker rivot in the top center being counted among the 3?

BTW, welcome to the forum.:thumbup:

and what about the Buck 111?

ugh ..... the same data apply s to the 111 both kinds..:confused:
yep two totality diff knives have that same number
and things that dont look like a 110 and
.... 110s that dont look like a folding hunter
are also covered... ;)n
there does that feel better?
btw welcome to the forum!

hey, thanks for this, found out my 110 is made between 67 and 72, although the "blade pin" is only visible from the right side (looking from the back of the back of the knife) so it really didnt fit any of the descriptions that i saw, but it only has BUCK U.S.A inverted on the blade so i figure its from that time period

hello joe I recently bought a knife and was wondering if it is a fake...looks real to me according to tang stamp and year marking, unfortunately don't have pic yet as I am waiting for delivery but it is called recluse hunter antique gold, numbered edition 1/200 does this ring any bells?

Back