ROAD TRIP!!!!!..... USA MADE BLADE!.... Salisbury North Carolina......

Ethan Becker

I am packing the bags, some free stuff, some show and tell goodies and headed to Salisbury, NC for a Saturday open house..... Noon to Six and maybe a little after........ I know that Murph, Todd and Allen from T.M. Hunt will be there as well as some other Designers, Makers of Fine Cutlery and assorted other Miscreants will be there to share fellowship, knowledge and bad jokes...... This has all the makings of a really good time......

I do hope to see you there!!!!!.......

Ethan

320 North Main Street
Salisbury, North Carolina

704 798 7478

Our Host is: Scott "Whitt" Whittington

Damn, I was hoping you were saying you're heading out this way for our Becker west gathering. Sigh....

Have fun boss!! I'm pretty sure since you outed Murph, Todd, and Allen bring there they will be take lots of pix for those of us that can't make it. ;)

Scott strings together an excellent event. Crawl out of the woods and head that way Sat. Tons of knives, food, and good stories.

The DJ clan will see you there E.

Is there anything remotely like this that ever happens in Texas? Seems like everything is a 2+ day car trip away, and I'd love to go to one sometime.

Hope you have a great trip Ethan.

Me and my assorted Miscreants plan to pop in noonish.
Looking forward to seeing you all.
Food!?

Whitt be good folk - you have a good time and a safe trip.

Sorry I couldn't make it.

Sure was a good time and a great purchase, Great meeting you Ethan!
d694380e05b230c59d75d119ceaed6b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I would love to get there some day - Whitty's place looks awesome -

You are looking in good health, Mr. Becker!

best

mqqn

Damn, I was hoping you were saying you're heading out this way for our Becker west gathering. Sigh....

Have fun boss!! I'm pretty sure since you outed Murph, Todd, and Allen bring there they will be take lots of pix for those of us that can't make it. ;)

You've already released the Kraken, haven't you!
I too opened this hoping he was coming out here. :(

This was a great time, much like last year. It was all the better with the Boss there this year though.

How did I miss this?? 45 minutes from my house, dang! Anyone know if this might be an annual thing?

Totally worth the 4 hr round trip from Rougemont. Short visit but good times

Back