Rules for ESEE Forum

Hello Guys Texas T and Rat, I'am sorry for jumping in to the Sticky New contest and the Design a rat knife me bad, I read the rules So sorry I hope you forgive?
It's a great forum and don't want to get kicked off I Sorry.

Hello Guys Texas T and Rat, I'am sorry for jumping in to the Sticky New contest and the Design a rat knife me bad, I read the rules So sorry I hope you forgive?
It's a great forum and don't want to get kicked off I Sorry.

Don't think you need to worry, dude. It happens sometimes. :)

All we ever ask if for people to read and follow the rules. It's not that we are trying to be assholes but when we are running a contest the more idle chatter that gets in the posts the worse it is on the mods to try and sorry through all of it to find a winner.

Hey watch the swearing guys rule #1......

brahahahahaha hahaha harrr haaarrrrrrr haarrrrrrrrrrrr hah....ha...ha........ ... .. . ha.

(ttd popped me first day with a swearing infraction, 1min after the rules were posted.) he beat me back to my post before i could edit out the "s word"..."does using S in place count as using acronyms? If so then ...uh ...i dont know how to explain this and i just got myself another infraction.

Of course we do. It's called being human.

Please kill all dum bass bacon threads!! There are half wits all over the internet, starting these type of threads. Please, Please, Please!!! Not here too.

I know that putting posts up in the Rat forum on "Rats" for sale is a no-no. Are trades considered a no-no also? Should everything related to that just go into the BFC for sale forum? Can you make reference or link to an item for sale in the BFC forum? Thanks in advance for the help.

I know that putting posts up in the Rat forum on "Rats" for sale is a no-no. Are trades considered a no-no also? Should everything related to that just go into the BFC for sale forum? Can you make reference or link to an item for sale in the BFC forum? Thanks in advance for the help.

I think your answer will be a "no".

Here ya go: Exchange Rules.

My understanding is that it'd be a no-no to post it in the RAT forum, but if you had a suitable level of payed membership you can link to it in your signature line. Maybe one of the mods can chime in on this to confirm or deny. :)

Edit: Whoops! Too slow. Beat me to it, guys! :p

The link I posted pretty much covers it. You're only supposed to do exchange in the said section. You need to have certain paying memberships to sell, but you can buy/trade without one. You're not really supposed to advertise in other threads about things you're selling/trading, but people still do (albeit probably receive warnings/infractions for doing so). I don't think there's anything against advertising in sigs, I've seen countless members do it however you need at least a basic BF membership to use sigs.

My apologizes if I post in the wrong sticky, I wanted to request a rat pack number, I have posted beyond 25 posts already here, thank. Katie for telling me to post this at a rat forum sticky.

Back