• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

S.T.A.T.E.S. - Lots of K03's expected mid-October

S.T.A.T.E.S.

TSProf sharpeners (www.statesllc.com)
We have added the removable table or knife plate holder to the catalog of items. Many people have asked for it. We anticipate having 10 on hand around 9 August. Place pre-orders if you wish or wait until they arrive. As always, we do not charge until we ship.

George
"Sharper Than Any Two Edged Sword"
"Honest, reliable products and service. Keeping you informed about the status of your order"

Caution, customers who ordered new clamps with the new one-piece fixing units cannot mount them on to the original K02 slotted bar. We were not notified of this incompatibility. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Edited: Solution found...if you order new clamps and tell us that you have a K02 with the older, narrow slotted bar, we will retrofit them with the old steel fixing units until we run out of old fixing units. (Tech Studio sending us 50 old fixng units)

George

Last edited:
Actual shipping cost for K02 Wranglerstar kit is lower than website estimate. Total shipped cost via UPS ground is less than $529.

Orders in by 10 a.m. EDT out by 2 p.m. EDT same business day.

S.T.A.T.E.S. is always striving to provide you the best service at the highest quality at reasonable cost.
George

We have 5, Wranglerstar K02 kits in stock for anyone who wants to order them.

George

We are offering free shipping via UPS ground on K02 Wranglerstar kits to the next 5 orders or until 9 August, whichever comes first!
All 6, K03 Wranglerstar kits are spoken for, for the month of August. Next pre-orders will be fulfilled in September.

George

It is 15 August and the shipment of K03 Wranglerstar kits and other accessories are not yet here. We will post as soon as they arrive.

We still have 3, K02 Wranglerstar kits in stock. They can be sent out the next business day. Anyone who has ordered a K03 kit can choose to exchange for a K02 kit and the $100 difference will be refunded. Customers typically receive the K02 Wranglerstar kit 4 business days after they order it.

As a bit of good news, we have been informed that the production of K03's is ramping up. So, for the future, they should be as easy to get as the K02's.

George
"Honest, reliable products and service, while keeping you, our valued customer, informed"

Last edited:
I just wanted to let anyone know who maybe thinking about buying a K02 and holding off for what ever reason all I can say don't George at STATES is a great guy who really went out of his way to look after when I purchased my Wranglerstar K02.

I really like my K02 and I'm going to be getting the fillet clamp's and the scissor attachment and a few other item's for it when George get's the August order.

Thanks again George for looking after me so well and treating me right,I can't say enough good thing's about George as we have talked 5 or 6 times on the phone and if not more and I can say he honestly care's about making the customer happy more then anything else.

Wade Norton

Good news! Tech Studio says that the August shipment of sharpeners and accessories has finally arrived in the U.S. S.T.A.T.E.S. will send out previously ordered items as soon as the parts arrive here in South Carolina. Sorry for the long wait.

George

That's great George now I will be able spend more money on the clamp's I wanted to buy but could not get the right reinforced spring's for them.
Contact me as soon as it comes in so I can spend more LOL.

That's great George now I will be able spend more money on the clamp's I wanted to buy but could not get the right reinforced spring's for them.
Contact me as soon as it comes in so I can spend more LOL.
Wade, We'll be glad to let you know and keep you supplied. <Grin>

George

Good news! The August shipment arrived today, 5 September. We began shipping K03 Wranglerstar kits that were ordered in late June and early July.

When we inventoried what arrived, we discovered that new reinforced springs for post-July 2017 K02's were not sent. On a positive note, the Removable Tables do fit the pre-July 2017 K02's. Stay tuned for confirmation that they also fit the post-July K02's and new K03's

Edited: New reinforced springs arrived Friday, 8 Aug. Feel free to order springs but
be sure and tell us if it is before or after July 2017. Up to 3 springs can ship for as little a $1.10 USPS First Class envelope.

Last edited:
Alright! We highly recommend thinking about Christmas gifts if you want to be sure to get a K03 Wranglerstar kit by Dec. 20th. The good news is that Tech Studio is ramping up production of these units and S.T.A.T.E.S. will have 2 1/2 times the number we sent out this month. BUT, the pre-orders are pouring in and we don't know how many will be left when they arrive mid-October. So, order now to secure your place in line. [There's nothing wrong with getting a K02 if the K03's run out. They are almost always on hand.]

Thanks,
George

Back