• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

S.T.A.T.E.S. - Free customer call support

S.T.A.T.E.S.

TSProf sharpeners (www.statesllc.com)
The webmaster and I are testing all the features to remove as many bugs as possible. We are on the verge of going live! :) Stay tuned to this thread for updates.

Look in the "Help" tab for a list of kits and accessories that will be available. Based on last month's shipment of the Demonstration K02 unit to us, we expect inventory to be on hand the week of July 4th. Since quantities are limited at first, feel free to send an e-mail (see "Contact us") to reserve accessories and kits. There is no obligation on your part and you will not be charged. You will have a few days to formally order the accessory or kit you have reserved.
BTW, the scissors attachment is very interesting and affordable at $33 Express price.

George

We are live! Go to www.statesllc.com to see what is on hand and what will be available the week of July 4th. Use "Contact us" to reserve accessories, kits, ask questions or give us feedback. We want your customer experience to be not just enjoyable but delightful.

Thank you in advance for letting us serve you,
George

Last edited:
One set of reinforced springs for K02 double clamps is on hand and can be ordered immediately. Just go to the website and
click on Add to Cart on the picture.

Why pay $39 to $59 and wait 1 to 2 months when you can get a set now for $13 shipped next business day to anywhere in CONUS?

George
"Honest, reliable products and service"

Now taking orders for K02 Wranglerstar kits drop shipped from factory to you. You save $22 by using www.statesllc.com instead of Tech Studio. Note: delivery time will be same 1 to 2 months.

Quantity is limited so order now.

Update Alert - Only one K03 Wranglerstar Express kit left for pre-order. If you want one soon, I recommend placing your order quickly. You will not be charged until I ship it to you. Too late...no longer available (edited 27 June)

[BTW, if you add other accessories such as clamps or leather stropping blanks, the calculated shipping price will be higher than the actual when shipped. I will place your items in the same box as the K03 and save most of the additional shipping cost of separate packaging.]

George

Last edited:
Now taking orders for K03 Wranglerstar kits drop shipped from factory to you. Save $25 by using www.statesllc.com instead of Tech Studio. Only two are available this month, so place your order before they are all gone.

George

PS The factory tells me that the Express kits and accessories are on their way, so the estimate of around 7 July should be good.

Last edited:
Well, the last K03 Wranglerstar Express kit arriving on or about 7 July has been pre-ordered. Next K03 Wranglerstar Express kits should arrive in early August.

Problem has been fixed by our e-mail service provider. All communications should be working correctly now.

We've made it easy to customize your K03 Wranglerstar Kit. Just click on the picture and see what else you can
pre-order for Express shipment to you in a couple of weeks. Feel free to call us and speak to me personally.

Sorry for any inconvenience,
George

Hi everyone,
Well, I just wanted to inform you that the July shipment from Tech Studio hasn't arrived here, yet. Yes, we expect it any day now.

While waiting, I tried out bare, unmounted Congress Moldmaster narrow SiC stones in the abrasive (stone) holder. As recommended by us, I first placed a protective layer of blue painter's tape on the holder base plate. I then used the 400 grit, 1/2 inch by 6 inch stone on a Swiss Army knife which had developed a reflex (curve) due to my using a WSKO knife attachment on it a few years ago.
Needless to say, even with the normal width stone holder, the sharpening went very well. After deburring using a ceramic rod, the little SAK is super sharp with a toothy edge. If you only have a few knives that require a narrow stone, the fastest and cheapest way to sharpen them would be to buy a set of 1/2 X 6 inch Moldmaster (a set of 5 cost me $17.35 + shipping).

Thanks for your patience.
George

Good news! I just received confirmation that our July shipment is on U.S. soil and is being shipped to us via UPS. I recommend that those who have waited until now go ahead and place their orders. Assuming the items arrive here at S.T.A.T.E.S. by Friday,
we will begin sending out ordered items on Saturday.

George
"Honest, reliable service. Keeping you informed of your order status"

For those interested in upgrading to a K03 from a K02, we added the cheapest possible way by putting a K03 Basic Body in our catalog. It is a bare bones K03 frame, guide rod and stone holder. No baseplate, no clamps, no other accessories. Our initial estimate on cost is $429. If the shipping from Russia is less than $80, then the amount charged will be lower.

Stock arrives today! :thumbsup:
Pre-orders ship out tomorrow. Orders placed go out the next business day after inspection for completeness, cleaning/lubricating, repair of broken crate etc.

Thanks for your patience. Good things are happening!

George

Two K02 Wranglerstar kits prepped and ready to send out Saturday. We regret to inform you that K03's were not sent. Waiting for answer on how to correct this mistake.

Edited: Looks like they won't be available until 9 Aug or so.

George

Last edited:
Only 4, K02 Wranglerstar kits left until next month. Lots of scissor attachments, conical clamps, filet clamps, reinforced springs and double sided leather strops left.

Edited: Our website has been updated to more accurately calculate the shipping cost. Multiple accessories are grouped into one package now. When accessories are ordered with Wranglerstar kits, the site will put them into the same crate.

George

Last edited:
All K02 Wranglerstar kits have been sold. Feel free to pre-order units for Aug. 9 shipment. We hope to have 6 K03's
delivered to us in August.

Thanks for your interest and support.
George

We expect 5 more K02 Wrangerstar kits to arrive this week, on or about 29 July. Place your orders now before they are all spoken for.

Question: Would you be interested in balsa wood strops in addition to leather strops? They have the advantage of being firmer and therefore less likely to round off the edge of your blades.

Edited: 27 July Five K02's are now in stock. Order by 10 a.m. EDT out by 2 p.m. EDT. :)

George

Last edited:
Only a couple of hours left. Order before midnight to get free UPS ground shipping in CONUS on K02 Wranglerstar Kits.
That's right...$489, total cost to your door. Shipping tomorrow, 10 August.

George

Back